shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Design

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maulin80

Rough_Rock
What are people''s opinion of this ring design?

emaraldpavering1.jpg

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
That''s gorgeous!! Is that the Harry Winston? I think Leon Mege has done one in a similar style in the past too. Are you planning on going custom?

maulin80

Rough_Rock
Yes, it is a Harry Winston and I plan on getting it custom made. Who is that other name you mentioned?

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Leon Mege''s website is: Art of Platinum

He''s a master at micropave!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Some question
9.gif
What''s not to like ? Make it with yellow pave and you will get me standing on your doorstep (18 hours flight notwithstanding!) just to see the ring
5.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE that ring! I have drooled over it ever since I first found PS. I''d love to see if you can get it custom made. I thought about going that route, but wanted it in platinum with all white diamonds and then decided that it might not look as good that way. I think the contrast between the yellow gold/yellow diamonds and the center white diamond is very striking.
In any case, I hope you can have someone custom make it to your specs. I''d really like to see a variation on this ring.
If I were you, I''d contact some of the vendors on this site who do custom work and see if they think they can make something like this for you. Try Leon Mege or Whiteflash and see if they can make it happen.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results