shape
carat
color
clarity

Right hand rings . . .

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have several RHR but just wear just a few of them. I rotate a EC diamond ring, a tsavorite ring, a sapphire ring, a PC bypass diamond ring, a rhodolite garnet ring and a peach sapphire ring. I do generally wear one every day.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I am always wearing a ring on my right hand. when im not wearing a gold or sterling ring then im wearing a faceted tungsten ring that was a gift from one of my best friends and his wife for Christmas about 3 years ago.Its my default ring to wear through the activities that would damage my gold or sterling rings.

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
I usually wear a sapphire and diamond eternity band that dh bought me when we had N, its the only ring (including my engagement and wedding rings) that he has ever chosen without my input so it means a lot to me.

Occasionally I swap it out for the bezel ring I bought on holiday this year, and very rarely for an art deco silver ring that my mother bought at auction when I was about five. I think its just agate, marcasite and onyx but its quite distinctive and she always notices if I have got it on.

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Pandora, Babynurse and DandiAndi - beautiful rings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results