shape
carat
color
clarity

Rest in Peace Tim Russert

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I really, really liked this guy and his style. No matter who he was interviewing, he always put forth the effort to get them answer the question asked, even when they pulled their typical political speak around/avoid the issue tactics...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032608

7.gif

SarFarSuperstar

Shiny_Rock
I am stunned and saddened by this news. Tim Russert was the first journalist who really got me interested in politics and helped me understand the issues. I will miss his integrity and thoughtfulness.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
This is just so sad.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I liked him immensly. He was one of the greats, and was at the peak of his career. My heart goes out to his wife, his son and his dad.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
this is sad. I wonder if he had a pre exisiting condition, have not read any articles about it. I feel so sorry for his family.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Apparently he did have some health problems. I''ve been watching two news channels but haven''t caught the details. Apparently a lot of these anchors live bad lifestyles. Little sleep, poor diet, always on the run.

This is just so sad. I really, really liked him. I was on the verge of tears watching the news tonight. News has become so much like tabloids and he was one of the few bright spots. I felt like I was getting straight talk from that man every single time I watched him.

I''m just sad. FI introduced me to him and god, the sound of his voice when he told me. We''re both heart broken about it.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 8:51:15 PM
Author: MoonWater
Apparently he did have some health problems. I''ve been watching two news channels but haven''t caught the details. Apparently a lot of these anchors live bad lifestyles. Little sleep, poor diet, always on the run.

This is just so sad. I really, really liked him. I was on the verge of tears watching the news tonight. News has become so much like tabloids and he was one of the few bright spots. I felt like I was getting straight talk from that man every single time I watched him.

I''m just sad. FI introduced me to him and god, the sound of his voice when he told me. We''re both heart broken about it.

Yeah, he hasn''t been looking good the last couple of months. A couple of weeks ago, SO and I were commenting on it. Still, though, he was so young!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I was so shocked and sad when I saw it on the internet at work today. I was surprised that I was the only one in the office that was so hurt by the news. But then again, I am probably the most passionate about the truth in politics and did feel that Tim Russert was one of the few truth seekers in the media today. I will miss him very much. My heart goes out to his family.

I did read that he just returned from Italy to attend his son''s graduation, so my first thought was DVT or pulmonary embolism which occurs often on long flights if one doesn''t get up and move around enough. Those can cause sudden death, usually within a few days to a week after they form and break off into the blood stream. It doesn''t much matter, the fact is that the political discussion has just taken a huge hit.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results