shape
carat
color
clarity

Resizing question - Does anyone know if Tiffany do a standard size for rings?

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
I am looking at a preloved Tiffany Soleste but it is currently a size 6.5 and I am a size 5.25. I am wondering what size it would have been when the original owner bought it and if it would be too risky for me to size it down by that much?

I am thinking that maybe if it was originally a 6 and they sized it up then perhaps if I now size it down to a 5.25 maybe it's not so bad consideirng it was a 6 to begin with.

For those who have bought from Tiffany, did you need to resize and by how much?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
I have a few Tiffany bands - all are supposed to be a size 5 however they all measure differently mostly between 4 3/4 and a tight 5 which is very frustrating.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
I have a few Tiffany bands - all are supposed to be a size 5 however they all measure differently mostly between 4 3/4 and a tight 5 which is very frustrating.

Oh no how annoying!! Have you let them know? Maybe they can adjust them? I've only ever bought a necklace from Tiffany so have no experience with their rings, I've always loved the soleste and finally found one at a great price but I don't know how much of a hassle the reszing will be.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no how annoying!! Have you let them know? Maybe they can adjust them? I've only ever bought a necklace from Tiffany so have no experience with their rings, I've always loved the soleste and finally found one at a great price but I don't know how much of a hassle the reszing will be.

I bought a preowned Tiffany solitaire that was originally a 4.5, I kept it that way for years and had Tiffany size it up to a 5.5, they did fine but I do think the shank looks a little wonky now, maybe they did it that way because they maintained all the original inscriptions including the T&Co markings and the diamond number and carat weight, etc.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results