shape
carat
color
clarity

Resetting my Scott Kay Enagagement Ring, Help pls!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jenniebib

Rough_Rock
I''m new to PS and I love love love this site! I''ve learned soo much!

My fiance and I got engaged last July :) I have an amazing man that proposed to me then let me pick out the engagement ring myself! After going to several jewelers in Las Vegas, i finally decided to do some reserach online. I knew exactly what I wanted, a ring that is very traditional with a little bit a flair, here comes the pave diamonds! I fell in love with Ritani and Scott Kay Settings. I did more research and found only one jeweler in the Las Vegas area carried both of these desigers, Bailey Banks and Biddle. Originally I wanted an eternity band with pave diamonds and diamond tip prongs, but when i went to try on rings; this concept was too bulky for my tiny fingers; I wear a 4.5 ring!

I finally settled on this Scott Kay model # M1251R510 in palladium. I had my diamond set 2 weeks later. The specs of the diamond is 1.30 RB, H color and SI1 clarity. I love love love the band, but I feel like when Bailey Banks and Biddle''s jeweler set my diamond, it was OFF CENTER. I thought it was just in my head, but with careful inspection the bottom right prong juts out a significant anount more.

Since we had purchased my ring BBB had closed down. I''d like to get my setting repaired to be semetrical, how can i do this? We had purchased a $100 warranty, cleaning, sizing service from BBB but they are now closed, how can i fix my ring?

Would i be able to take my ring to a local jeweler and have them rewok my setting? If they cannot repair the setting, can i take my ring to a jeweler and have them rebuild the setting, to a 6 prong? Does anyone know of a reputable jeweler in the Vegas Area ?

Please Help
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results