shape
carat
color
clarity

Resetting “Ashlee” my antique cut cornered step cut..Opinions please

It’s done! I love it! It’s small and low profile for understated days! It looks great with my asscher 5 stone band.

40414C0C-6C9D-4D0E-9BE0-2FEA606C1920.jpeg

It’s done! I love it! It’s small and low profile for understated days! It looks great with my asscher 5 stone band.

40414C0C-6C9D-4D0E-9BE0-2FEA606C1920.jpeg

Elegant and gorgeous. :love:

I love it. Looks perfect with your band.

Gorgeous! The rectangular baguettes are just divine with the asscher!:kiss2:

Gorgeous! The rectangular baguettes are just divine with the asscher!:kiss2:

Thank you! I’m happy you think so @lulu_ma It just a bit of shimmer the same width as the shoulder.

I love it @MamaBee I hope it makes you very happy like this!!! Enjoy!

I love it @MamaBee I hope it makes you very happy like this!!! Enjoy!

Thank you @Slick1 I can’t capture how much more it sparkles now. It’s a little sparkle bomb..It was always sparkly..but when it was in the halo it dulled it a little bit..This is its last reset..TG :lol:

Last edited:
It looks gorgeous and elegant, @MamaBee. Goes very well with your Asscher band. Enjoy in good health.

Looks wonderful @MamaBee! I love that band too!

Love how this came out!! Looks great on you. Enjoy.

I saw this on Instagram, and I knew I was going to find it on here! Congratulations! I love the long baguettes with your diamond. Goes perfectly with your band!

Its beautiful @MamaBee ! It may be small for you but that stack adds a lot of bling! I think its perfect!

That diamond, the long baguettes and your Asscher band are just out of this world. What an elegant combination! The sizes are proportions work so well together.
And now you'll wear Ashlee more frequently.

This is literally the perfect stack, it all looks like it was made to go together. Absolute gorgeous perfection.

Yes! It all goes well together and is the kind of understatement that makes a statement.

This is literally the perfect stack, it all looks like it was made to go together. Absolute gorgeous perfection.

Thank you so much @YadaYadaYada! This reset had me nervous because I put so much money into the halo and this reset together..…I didn’t want to make another mistake..The halo setting is so pretty..but it was too much for Ashlee…A colored stone in it would be amazing..

I saw this on Instagram, and I knew I was going to find it on here! Congratulations! I love the long baguettes with your diamond. Goes perfectly with your band!

Thank you @lizzydm26 :bigsmile:

That diamond, the long baguettes and your Asscher band are just out of this world. What an elegant combination! The sizes are proportions work so well together.
And now you'll wear Ashlee more frequently.

Thank you @Ibrakeforpossums I will definitely wear her more oft….

Beautiful pair of rings. Congrats MaMa!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP