shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset my lovely 2.398 BGD stone in Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! That is my dream size, and it is nice to see what it looks like on a fellow 4.5-ring-size! :)

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - it looks great! I think the thinner shank of the Grace really helps to make the stone pop! Just a quick question for reference, do how to the heights of the original Tiffany Knife Edge and the Grace compare? I''m assuming that the Tiffany probably sat higher off the finger? Also, do you notice a big difference between how high the stone sits in the two settings? Your original setting was beautiful, but this is even more beautiful! So glad that you are pleased with your new ring (and the comfort thing is a big must - you''ll be wearing it for the rest of your life)! BGD does it again!
36.gif
36.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
I loved your previous setting, but this is just WOW! It looks so lovely on your hand. Congratulations on your ring and your engagement. Sounds like you have a wonderful man and a beautiful ring.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful
1.gif

I think it looks bigger in its new setting too - even in pics. Maybe because the band itself doesn''t extend as far out because the knife-edge is gone, so visually there''s a bigger diamond/setting ratio?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
WHOA that is huge and gorgeous! I am totally jealous - that is just amazing!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! An amazing and breathtaking ring!! I just love Grace!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I liked the ring before, but I just
30.gif
30.gif
it now! Congratulations on your reset!

lil425

Shiny_Rock
It''s a beautiful stone and setting and it looks stunning on your hand!

SpareMyWallet

Shiny_Rock
WOAH
23.gif
36.gif
BGD is taking over SMTR

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!!! OH MY!!! Look at that finger coverage!!! I think the Grace setting makes your diamond appear bigger than the 6 prong one. Enjoy your reset!!!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock

AmberGretchen, softly softly, Brown-eyed-girl, chiquitapet, sparkly OEC, lil425, SpareMyWallet - Thank you all so very much for the kind words, means so much!

1.gif
12.gif

EHR - Thank you so much..it’s a great size! By the way your diamond looks huge!

Jill - Thank you! The Tiffany sat higher but since the top part of the shank was high also it didn’t feel it. The basket on the Grace is lower but feels higher, if that makes sense. I honestly don’t really see a difference in height. I have to say, the thinner band and the nice wide/spready basket makes it truly POP! Btw.. your new stone is a beauty and your ring looks amazing with the 2mm shank

2.gif

Yssie & Luckyeshe– Thank you! I swear it feels bigger it’s the basket (I think), because its spread out..u just see diamond!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
This is a shot of a 2mm band I purchased (to see what 2mm really looks like) but it measured just under 2mm.. you can see my ering is a smidge wider. I thought it would be wayyyy too thin and its not, so if anyone is questioning a 2mm band, its thin but beautiful!
2.gif
I'm loving my shank size, I have to measure it but i believe its 2.1-2.2mm

Picture 209a.jpg

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Your reset is gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It looked great in the last setting, but looks even more amazing now - the diamond really pops
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both of them. Your diamond is gorgeous.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful, you must be very happy
emsmile.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is an amazing ring!!!!!!!!!! Wear it in good health!!!!

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
lovely!!! I love this setting!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Holy finger coverage, batman! That setting (and your tiny fingers) make the stone look huge. It definitely pops! Love it.

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely sensational !!! Enjoy !!!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so beautiful!! It looks lovely and huge on your hand.

Collee

Shiny_Rock
STUNNING!
30.gif
LOVE the new setting.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Gem girl, Monnyjay, Lauren, elrohwen, blingmyring, Snicklefritz, Collee -Thank you for the sweet words and compliments!!Im loving the new setting
12.gif

Thank you bling addict! I do agree the last setting was gorgeous, beautiful craftsmanship by BGD, but there is something about this one.. it beautifully showcases the diamond!
face23.gif

LabRatPhD - Thank you so much, I have to say I lovvve your beautiful Tiffany, you lucky girl! On your little finger it looks beyond huuuuuge!
2.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring!!
30.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow gorgeous stone and gorgeous ring
36.gif
30.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is to die for.
I just love the Grace setting.
And... what a honker!
30.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really beautiful! Looks perfect with the 2 mm band. Congrats on your reset.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Round Halo Lover, Ckrickett, Dancing Fire, Blackpaw, legra, and Stephan-my fellow Grace owner!
12.gif

I am loving this ring so much!

Picture 183abc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results