shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset My 2.28ct into WF''s Tiffany Repro

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another band I missed earlier.....2ct. blue sapphire platinum Tiffany band:

matiff29.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
#2 with sapphire band. This is probably not a combo I would really wear because there is engraving on the side of the band and I''m afraid the rubbing would be bad for both rings.

matiff30.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
A few others I took just now...

matiff31.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
more...

matiff32.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Last one (for now!).

matiff34.jpg

nala2000

Rough_Rock
Oh my.................................................I LOVE THE FLOWER SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
MaryAlaina...can I be your friend? Finally...someone who loves rings as much as I do. I loved every picture. I love the new reset. My favorite combo is with the channel set rounds. I don''t think I have nearly as many rings as you do, but I''m working on it!
31.gif
Have fun mixing and matching your pretty bands.
36.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2007 12:47:25 AM
Author: Gothgrrl
MaryAlaina...can I be your friend? Finally...someone who loves rings as much as I do. I loved every picture. I love the new reset. My favorite combo is with the channel set rounds. I don''t think I have nearly as many rings as you do, but I''m working on it!
31.gif
Have fun mixing and matching your pretty bands.
36.gif

Of course!
9.gif
Seriously, there is no one in my real life that likes jewelry like I do and NO ONE understands it. It''s so nice to come here and find people who don''t criticize me for having more than 1 ring!
20.gif

I''ve always liked mixing and matching and I kind of find it amazing that I''ve gone this long without having a good classic like this. (I''ve already worn it with 3 different bands today, not counting when I was taking the pictures. Is that bad???)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
No...you sound like me. I put on my rings, get ready, and go back and switch rings, brush teeth, switch rings again....you get what I''m saying. I love to mix and match too. Too bad we don''t have more fingers.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MA,
Wow, all the combos are great. That''s what I love about the solitaire setting, you can have such fun mixing it up wth all your gorgeous bands. I''d defintely get the knife edge band from Tiffany''s such a great look. And one that will look great in the court room, so congrats on that!!
1.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
MA,

Thanks for the profile shots.
36.gif
It is magnificant. Also the flower shots are too perfect. Your stone really looks white in those. Thanks for all the time you put into this thread. I know it has helped me a great deal...I think it will be a reference thread for future PSers to use. Thanks again.

DKS

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Love your new ring MaryAlaina! And I love all the bands you have! I'm so jealous of your beautiful collection! I'm sure it's fun to mix and match! My first vote is for the Tiffany knife edge band then shared prong band. I hope you post pictures after you receive your Tiffany band. I'd love to see pictures!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
MA...
I have to say that you are the luckiest woman alive!!! How on earth did you get your hubby to agree to all that bling!??! Oh my gosh, I now can't wait to get my e-ring! My diamond is just a smidge smaller than yours, but I must say I loved seeing it with the channel set rounds! I have chosen 2 channel set round bands to go on either side of my e-ring, and I absolutely adore the way your band looks with your new ring! Since I haven't gotten to see my finished product, your pictures made me feel 100% positive that I made the right choice for myself! Thanks so much for sharing!

Harleigh

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2007 8:28:33 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Thats what I am talking a''bout!!!!

WoW Woman! That is one beautiful ring! Thanks for the profile shots. We need to give a SHOUT OUT TO ELAINEH...without her all this yumminess wouldn''t have been possible.
emotion-19.gif

Remember Fantasy Island...''Boss...DA PLAAIN !!! DA PLAAIN !!!....''
with you it is ''DA BAND!!! DA BAND!!! WHICH BAND????''

You have single handedly answered every womans'' questions on what type of band will look the best with this solitaire. You are a great asset to this board! It would have taken alot of arrangement to get that much variety in individual sets!! Good job! And I think your husband is great-you have quite the loot bag.

On the other hand...this is your fair warning. Your jewerly box is done! That is it. No fair. You tuck them away and then one day you hit us with all your artillery. One band is normal...two is a nice luxury...three is extravagant...Look lady...That''s the law...I didn''t make the law...I just honor the law. In your career choice, it is better that you do as well. I have seen many of your other rings...geeze...but now all these bands-? Illegal.

I don''t want to play with
face11.gif
you anymore. You don''t play fair.

DKS

...won''t you please send us more photos...and before we do quit playing could you tell me the mm of your stone...and what is your ring size? Forgive me if you have already answered. I was as a deer in headlights over the photo show.
Oh my gosh, thanks so much for the laughs, DKS...you are an absolute hoot!

Harleigh

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
*sigh*

Everyone's jewelry box should be as lucky as yours...

None of them look bad, at all. I agree you should get the knife edge to go with, and my favorite of these is the shared prong.

Congrats, your ring(s) looks beautiful!

Maryww

Rough_Rock
Good Gravy! What a gorgeous ring! My opinion, for what it''s worth, I LOVE the plain band. Your solitaire is so elegant, and your diamond is obviously the star, the plain band just enhances that look.

I''m glad you told your hubby before you picked it up. Afterwards it''s much worse (I speak from much experience!).
emwink.gif

Congrats to you on a gorgeous ring!!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2007 2:21:20 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Oh MaryAlaina, the new setting DOES show off your diamond. Its just GORGEOUS! Are you keeping the other setting? Did you consider putting a colored stone in it? Very pretty, both settings, but I do agree with you!

After seeing the photoshoppped pix in my previous thread, I really want to eventually put a green tsavorite garnet in it. I''m sure I won''t get to that for awhile though.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2007 3:46:09 AM
Author: snlee
Love your new ring MaryAlaina! And I love all the bands you have! I''m so jealous of your beautiful collection! I''m sure it''s fun to mix and match! My first vote is for the Tiffany knife edge band then shared prong band. I hope you post pictures after you receive your Tiffany band. I''d love to see pictures!

Hubby already agreed that he would buy me the Tiffany knife edge band for our anniversary in November if that is what I want. Of course, I''ll take pix!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2007 3:51:45 AM
Author: Harleigh
How on earth did you get your hubby to agree to all that bling!??!

I don''t ask, I just do! lol Most of the bands I bought myself when I found good deals, and most of the money I used came from either money I had saved up, or things of mine I had sold. (I used to have a large vintage doll collection that I have slowly sold off.) He kind of turns a blind eye to my obsession and I turn a blind eye to his.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually REALLY like it with your square EC band. My LEAST favorites are the larger EC band and your plain. I think b/c I just don''t like it when the WB is thicker than the e-ring. Your sapphire band is beautiful.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2007 11:08:52 AM
Author: MaryAlaina

Date: 7/8/2007 3:51:45 AM
Author: Harleigh
How on earth did you get your hubby to agree to all that bling!??!

I don''t ask, I just do! lol Most of the bands I bought myself when I found good deals, and most of the money I used came from either money I had saved up, or things of mine I had sold. (I used to have a large vintage doll collection that I have slowly sold off.) He kind of turns a blind eye to my obsession and I turn a blind eye to his.
You have definitely got it made...I guess I''ll have to prey upon my FF''s obsession with plasma tv''s! Hee hee!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/7/2007 11:05:32 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Rock Candy... to hear you giggled made me smile!
1.gif
glad to have been of service!

Oh, I love your name...it is so appropriate for this forum. This non sugar eater is having flashbacks...and now a craving for ROCK CANDY. Hmmm, I wonder who is to blame if I fall off the wagon?

DKS

31.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ering is absolute perfection! Wow, that stone is gorgeous in that setting. I like your shared prong, then your square cut channel best. And I think I''d like a plain band if it was narrower.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How wonderful to have so many beautiful bands to choose from! I like the shared prong and Legacy bands the best. I like the wide bands better as stand-alone bands. Those might be your best bet for the courtroom.

elaineh

Rough_Rock
Congrats MA! Your sets are so beautiful!!! You have so many "w-bands"! I love them all!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 6:01:07 PM
Author: elaineh
Congrats MA! Your sets are so beautiful!!! You have so many ''w-bands''! I love them all!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks so much for your work in refining this setting. It is so beautiful!

elaineh

Rough_Rock
Oh, MaryAlaina need to thank me.
5.gif
I''m glad you love it. Your diamond is sooooo big. And thank you so much for posting the solitaire with all your bands. Really beautiful!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
MaryAlaina,

I''ve posted before how gorgeous your new setting is. I was just wondering... you have two of my all-time favourite settings, this one you''ve just posted about
18.gif
, and also a Tiffany Etoile pave from WF. I have a question: do you think the Etoile made the diamond look smaller? I know it was a smaller stone than this one, but comparatively speaking, does this setting make your stone look larger than say the Etoile with pave did for the other stone? Hope I''m making sense!

I just think both of those settings are absolutely
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. Sigh.... I want one of each - wait! you have had one of each!!! *envy*
9.gif

a

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I have a Tiffany Etoile band in 18k yellow gold from Tiffany. I don''t have that pave version from WF. I know someone on here who did (Jaime...can''t remember her screen name at the moment).

However, the previous setting I had this diamond in was a wide setting. It was wider than the stone itself. While when I purchased it I loved it because it has a huge bling factor, it really did not highlight the center stone at all. The setting does a much better job doing that because it makes the diamond the star, without having to compete with anything else. It definitely looks bigger to me in this setting.

I''m not sure if that helps at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results