shape
carat
color
clarity

Rescheduled DFW PS GTG - Choose the date!

Which day for the PS GTG

• February 2nd, 2008 at 12:00

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve just been chatting in the old thread - and wanted to see what people wanted for the rescheduled date for the GTG.

Northpark Mall, Meeting at Corner Bakery at 12:00.

Do you guys want to do it on February 2nd or February 9th?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK everyone, vote, vote, vote!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I voted.
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I voted, too!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
I clicked TAB before I hit enter and switched my date to Feb. 2nd when I wanted to choose the 9th. Dangit, well ignore my vote and add an extra for the 9th.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 10:56:03 PM
Author: curiopotter
I clicked TAB before I hit enter and switched my date to Feb. 2nd when I wanted to choose the 9th. Dangit, well ignore my vote and add an extra for the 9th.

No worries - the 9th looks to be the winner so far.

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU for the thread hijack, LaurenTP! I never look at this board, just Rocky Talky and SMTR, and would have never known about the meet-up otherwise.

I typically work every Saturday... I''m a hotel concierge with wacky hours and I typically only know my schedule a week or so in advance, and even those hours are subject to change according to how busy my hotel is.

But gosh, February 9th.... I''ll try to get that day off or at least come in to work at 3-ish. I would love to meet other Pricescopers.

LaurenThePartier, I didn''t realize you are in Dallas!! Looove your screen name AND your ring, and I really enjoy your posts.
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 10:00:22 PM
Author: March-8-2008
THANK YOU for the thread hijack, LaurenTP! I never look at this board, just Rocky Talky and SMTR, and would have never known about the meet-up otherwise.

I typically work every Saturday... I''m a hotel concierge with wacky hours and I typically only know my schedule a week or so in advance, and even those hours are subject to change according to how busy my hotel is.

But gosh, February 9th.... I''ll try to get that day off or at least come in to work at 3-ish. I would love to meet other Pricescopers.

LaurenThePartier, I didn''t realize you are in Dallas!! Looove your screen name AND your ring, and I really enjoy your posts.
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
Anne, I''m so glad you found this thread! I didn''t know how often you posted, but when I saw you mention a local BB&B, I thought I would make sure you had a head''s up!

If you can make it, we''d love to see you and your beautiful ring!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about another bump for today?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results