shape
carat
color
clarity

Requsting help finding this ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mirre

Shiny_Rock
I had done a search to look for rings on Google Images a little while back and saved a picture of this ring. I have tried to look it up to see who carried it or where it may have come from and I can''t find it now. I''ve tried to search for it every way I can think of. I was hoping maybe someone here would have a better way to search for it or may have seen it somewhere or know where another that is similar is.

Thanks in advance for any help.

35.gif

31JSH6RNRFL._SS500_.jpg

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for looking Angel!
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
mirre, go to the picture of it on your computer. Put your cursor over it and right click. A menu will open up, click on properties (at the bottom usually). Another box will open, and at the very top of it, it should say xxx (x belonging to website where ring was, or name of ring) properties. Also, it may say right underneath that. It should say General, and in a box next to it, say where it came from, or name of ring.

If you get lucky, it will say that, instead of something else from someone else saving it and then posting it. Worth a try!

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ellen, I tried what you suggested and all I found was a number. I tried to search for that number but nothing came up. Maybe wherever or whoever had it posted has taken it down now.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Drat.
7.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif

Way to go EMP!!
36.gif
And thank you for posting it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results