shape
carat
color
clarity

requesting setting stones w/ fluoro? advice please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

siknastyinc

Rough_Rock
i have a 1 ct rb with strong blue fluoro and i plan on ordering a tacori setting so my question is do you think that tacori would use side stones that have a strong blue fluoro at my request? also do you think that would look good? has anyone ever heard of this type of request? any opinions would be appreciated thank you!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well it might be hard to find stones like that, just a thought. I am sure your diamond would look fine next diamonds w/o fluor

Chase035

Shiny_Rock
I would assume that they wouldn''t have a problem with it if the sidestones were D-F in color, since these stones are somewhat discounted in the strong fluorescence range. Not sure.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I very seriously doubt they would honor that request. You almost never see the flourescence anyway, and it wouldn''t matter in the tiny stones of the setting. I''d really let that idea go.
1.gif

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
This is not an unheard of request...in fact, I have done a ring where all of the stones were fluorescent (at the client's request) - in this case a band of small yellow diamonds all with yellow fluorescence, but with a center stone of blue fluorescence...make the request, see if it can be filled.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results