shape
carat
color
clarity

Replacing my US--which one to get?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
It is going to be difficult to get hits on this thread, it is getting pretty played out I am afraid. also, I made a recent post on this in Rocky Talky SI question and in that thread Ellen actually recommends that we might consider getting a more expensive model and that it may well save money in the long run. However, personally at 30 dollars I will just get it now, as If I don''t I may have to cancel my sandal purchase
6.gif
. But post up what decisions you make and why with appropriate links, many people are certainly wondering the same thing.

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 1:48:09 PM
Author: WorkingHardforSmallRewards
It is going to be difficult to get hits on this thread, it is getting pretty played out I am afraid. also, I made a recent post on this in Rocky Talky SI question and in that thread Ellen actually recommends that we might consider getting a more expensive model and that it may well save money in the long run. However, personally at 30 dollars I will just get it now, as If I don''t I may have to cancel my sandal purchase
6.gif
. But post up what decisions you make and why with appropriate links, many people are certainly wondering the same thing.
So did you end up ordering the GemOro, or the lookalike at Gesswein?

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I just bought a digital ultrasonic on ebay - doesn''t seem to have a brand name looking at the box
23.gif
but code number is CD-3800a.

I had such fun last night - I zapped everything in the house.
31.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I have the Frontgate model ultrasonic and have been very pleased with it. It has a basket for more delicate items and a watch holder. It is relatively quiet and has operated free from problems for two years now.

Date: 7/10/2007 5:30:45 PM
Author: Christa
Date: 7/10/2007 1:48:09 PM

Author: WorkingHardforSmallRewards

6.gif

So did you end up ordering the GemOro, or the lookalike at Gesswein?

What do you mean look alike? where is the real thing? geez, I am so confused, Ellen said she bought the real thing, and then they gave her that one when it broke, meaning it is also the real thing yes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results