shape
carat
color
clarity

Repeat Customer WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Hi All,

Did you know that if you are a repeat customer of Whiteflash spending over $1000, you receive a check for $100?

Another reason to upgrade or buy more sparklies from them!

I wasn't sure about this policy, if I was reading it correctly or not...so I emailed WF and inquired. I am presently having two major pieces done there. My engagement ring upgrade and my wedding band. Both pieces qualify which means I'm getting two $100 checks for being a return customer!
1.gif

I apologize if there is another thread with this information. Couldn't find any, so I thought I'd make you all aware of this.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm...I didn''t get anything when I upgraded my diamond last summer!
33.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Hmm...strange. Did you spend more than $1000 on the upgrade? (sorry for being nosy! Please feel free not to answer.)

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
seems like an upgrade is considered a return.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 7:10:01 PM
Author: JulieN
seems like an upgrade is considered a return.
You''re right...an upgrade is considered like a return, but if you spend over $1000 above your trade-in stone, you should be entitled to the gift. At least it was that way in my situation.
1.gif

dhog

Shiny_Rock
This is what they call a diamond addicts rebate.
1.gif
1.gif

IS this a cash rebate and is there a limit per person.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t received it...but it''s a check rebate. I don''t think there''s a limit per person since I will be getting two, one for each item.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Jelly is talking about our referral gift program. As a repeat-customer you may be eligible for a referral gift because you referred yourself (details, terms & restrictions are on the website).

The referral program is not 'referred' to on PS because it is not in effect for referrals made on or through Internet consumer discussion forums: It was established for friends and family of our clients away from the internet.

1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does it have to be a ring what about my diamond huggie hoops they are making ( which are fab btw, don''t have pics yet but have seen the casting)?? As you can see I am a little confused. Haven''t heard of this before???
1.gif

dhog

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 7:15:55 PM
Author: Jelly
I haven''t received it...but it''s a check rebate. I don''t think there''s a limit per person since I will be getting two, one for each item.

I have my eyes on 2 stones for my wifes ears so now I
can make 2 seperate orders.

How do I cure myself of this diamond addiction thing.

I saw a shrink who said its not curable until you run out of
money. Must be alot of money floating around this board out there.
when the money''s gone your wife will leave you and that in
itself wil be the cure, is what she told me.Go figure.
1.gif
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2006 7:26:10 PM
Author: dhog

Date: 2/7/2006 7:15:55 PM

I have my eyes on 2 stones for my wifes ears so now I
can make 2 seperate orders.

How do I cure myself of this diamond addiction thing.

I saw a shrink who said its not curable until you run out of
money. Must be alot of money floating around this board out there.
when the money''s gone your wife will leave you and that in
itself wil be the cure, is what she told me.Go figure.
1.gif
2.gif
Lol!!!
9.gif
Oh that ALL husbands cold have this addiction!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds like this is just for repeat customers Kaleigh.

It was mentioned up above that the policies and details are on their website. This is the first I heard about the referral of yourself though!

fisiogrl

Shiny_Rock
Yup,
I received the $100 for ''referring'' myself again!

It worked against me though, because I spent more than i wanted to because I figured I would get some of the money back - so instead of spending $600, I spent $1100 with $100 back.

See? They got me!
28.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I will be getting a referral check soon, as I recomended WF to one of my friends, and he is proposing tomorrow night!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 7:09:14 PM
Hmm...strange. Did you spend more than $1000 on the upgrade? (sorry for being nosy! Please feel free not to answer.)
Yes, I did spend more than $1000 on my upgrade.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 12:48:05 PM
Author: pebbles

did you fill out the form? they don't automatically send the referral, you have to actually give them the information about it.
the directions are very clear on the website.

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/7/2006 6:42:25 PM
Author:Jelly

I wasn''t sure about this policy, if I was reading it correctly or not...so I emailed WF and inquired. I am presently having two major pieces done there. My engagement ring upgrade and my wedding band. Both pieces qualify which means I''m getting two $100 checks for being a return customer!
1.gif
Hi Jelly!

Quick question: are you having both pieces done at the same time or seperately? I am going to be upgrading my engagement ring and having a wedding band done too in the near future...

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 12:55:09 PM
Author: belle

Date: 2/8/2006 12:48:05 PM
Author: pebbles

did you fill out the form? they don''t automatically send the referral, you have to actually give them the information about it.
the directions are very clear on the website.
I don''t know if they had that form in place back in July when I got the upgrade (I don''t remember seeing it anyway). I ordered the stone over the phone b/c I was debating between the one I got and another one. The rep should of mentioned it anyway....

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I also purchased last summer (August), and I don't believe the referral policy at that time applied to "self-referrals", so perhaps it's a more recent policy amendment.

Kudos to WF on the idea, though.
1.gif
Seems like similar "customer reward" programs are getting more prevalent these days. Kohl's has a similar program......when you make a purchase of X amount, you get a "rebate cash" coupon good toward another purchase in the next week.

At x-mas, this saved me about $38! I had bought a few gifts, and then went to get decorations and saved $38 on a $100 purchase! Sweet!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 3:00:52 PM
Author: aljdewey
I also purchased last summer (August), and I don''t believe the referral policy at that time applied to ''self-referrals'', so perhaps it''s a more recent policy amendment.

Kudos to WF on the idea, though.
1.gif
Seems like similar ''customer reward'' programs are getting more prevalent these days. Kohl''s has a similar program......when you make a purchase of X amount, you get a ''rebate cash'' coupon good toward another purchase in the next week.

At x-mas, this saved me about $38! I had bought a few gifts, and then went to get decorations and saved $38 on a $100 purchase! Sweet!
Sounds good to me!!!
2.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I got the self-referral bonus when I bought my WF diamond necklace last fall. But I also upped my spending amount to get the $100 back. It''s great marketing on their part.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 2:01:35 PM
Author: Diachi

Date: 2/7/2006 6:42:25 PM
Author:Jelly

I wasn''t sure about this policy, if I was reading it correctly or not...so I emailed WF and inquired. I am presently having two major pieces done there. My engagement ring upgrade and my wedding band. Both pieces qualify which means I''m getting two $100 checks for being a return customer!
1.gif
Hi Jelly!

Quick question: are you having both pieces done at the same time or seperately? I am going to be upgrading my engagement ring and having a wedding band done too in the near future...
Hi Diachi,

I am getting them worked on at the same time. Both items separately had to equal $1000 or more. Sounds like as long as you qualify, your transaction can be like mine and get two referral/repeat customer checks. Also, because I am having them shipped back to me together, they are not charging for the original shipping of my upgrade. Best to clear up this matter with your WF representative. Lesley is helping me through all of this. I always bombard her with tons of questions.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds like it''s pretty new, I hadn''t heard about the self-referral...so that could be WHY they did not mention it to you then Pebbles.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results