shape
carat
color
clarity

Reminder: Lancaster G2G July 20th

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For Joolskie and anyone else in the area:
Park City play area at 12:30 noon. Bring your digital cameras, bling and let the fun begin!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wish I could be there with you, but I''ll be there in spirit. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, the countdown begins. A couple hours till lunchtime.
11.gif

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Is it lunchtime yet?!?! LOL!!!

I am having a hard time focusing on work right now. My clients should really understand that today is a very special bling day.

We are Park City bound in a few hours...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! I''m back from our outing and I had a BLAST!
9.gif
It''s great to finally meet another Pricescoper. Her children were really cute too. You all will have to wait until Joolskie gets back for pictures.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joolskie,
I found the business card information of the local jeweller who bezeled my pendant for me. The goldsmith''s name is Stephanie Schademan. Her hours are between 10 am - 6 pm M-F, Saturday, 10 am - 4 pm

Brent L. Miller
1619 Manheim Pike (Chelsea Square)
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717) 569-5450

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Chrono... I had a great time today. And I am holding you to that next outing. No kids and lots of bling browsing, okay!

Thanks for the jeweler info. I am going to pay them a visit regarding my bracelet.

The photos are posted in SMTR. My camera could have done a better job but I think everyone will enjoy the photos.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are ON!

I''m hoping maybe we can coordinate an outing with Jstarfireb when she''s in town. That would be awesome. Thanks for posting the pictures. I really enjoyed myself and everyone in the office was wondering why I stepped in late.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results