shape
carat
color
clarity

Reliable jeweler in San Francisco?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I have a few old pieces of jewelry that I never wear because they all need minor repair ( sizing, stones fallen out, etc ). I''d like to take them in and have them fixed but am sort of nervous because of all the stories I''ve heard about things getting messed up etc. One is an old ring with small diamonds that my step grandmother gave to me and if that one got messed up I''d be very upset. Does anyone know of a good trustworthy reliable jeweler in San Francisco?

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Give Old and New, on Union Street a call. I don't know if they have a bench jeweler on site, but they are a reputable store specializing in a lot of old, estate pieces along with some new things. They did some work for me years ago, and were VERY honest and good to work with.

openhelix

Shiny_Rock
Well, they're not in San Francisco, but close. Geoffrey's in San Mateo did a wonderful job on a custom setting for me. Their website is Geoffrey's

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Shreve & Co has always been very good about repairing my jewelry, and their customer service is stellar.

seany

Rough_Rock
Hey Innerkitten

I just found this thread. I''m on a search for a reputable jeweler in SF to resize my e-ring. Did you ever find a good place to get your jewerly repaired?
Thanks!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
inner kitten, geofrey''s is a place i''m planning to visit in the next week or so in my ongoing quest to find a diamond [8*?] or color gem for a george sawyer band. i spoke to a woman named ''andy'' on the phone and plan to visit when she is there. she went to tucson last week but is supposed to be back now. like you, she loves spinels and color stones but was very helpful in discussing diamonds and recommending books for reference. i''m looking forward to meeting her. i mention this in case you want to call and discuss your requirements before making the trek to their store.

peace, movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results