shape
carat
color
clarity

Registered mail and USPS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 3:25:20 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I know. I just keep getting my hopes up, and then they are dashed shortly afterward. Plus this week has been awful, and I can''t deal with more letdowns...
BIG HUGS coming your way.....take care of yourself....hope you are getting some sleep, too!
21.gif

Much love,

Lori

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2009 12:23:04 AM
Author: Gailey

Ellen, can you find an opposite of fairy dust emotie that we can send to the perpetrator of this horrible deed.
Well I probably could, but I''m not sure I could post it.
11.gif

lol Too funny ladies! *hands everyone a hanky* Guess I should have warned you all.
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Any news Freke?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve been checking wondering if any progress in your favour has been made.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry for hardly posting any updates, I'm trying to finish up my first 4 week class, and I've been battling with a 10 page final paper with any spare minutes I get, so my PS time has been very limited.

My representative emailed me asking for a copy of the receipt when I sent out the package because the other suite that has my package (and has presumably opened it) is refusing to give it up, and wants proof that I was in fact sending it to the company I was sending it to, and not to them.

Needless to say, they are committing federal crimes all over the place. I hope they go to prison.

As everything stands now, the company I have been dealing with asked me to send them a copy of a registered mail claims sheet, so I faxed that over yesterday. I also dropped off a copy of it to my local USPS office, for the station manager there that I've been working with. He called me back as soon as he got it, and told me he had just gotten off the phone with the postal inspectors here, as well as in Fort Worth (Guessing that's the national office). He said he would call me back as soon as he heard back from them.

Well shortly afterward, my representative at the company the package was sent to, wrote me an email that said that another Postal Inspector there in Chicago had been by their office, and might call me for more information.

That makes me happy.

I sent her Barry's photos as well as the photos that I took, in the event that she does get it back. IF she does, I want her to be able to look at the stone and make sure that it is the correct one. I'm tempted to ask for pictures of it so I can see it for myself.

Barry is incensed. He wants to know who the company is that has it so he can call them up and let them have it. I'm tempted to let him.

So no word yet, but it does seem as though there has been some slight headway made.

If I find out who this company is that has effectively stolen my package, I plan on posting it here on PS, because I would not want any of the good people here to deal with such a company.

Thanks for the dust everyone. I hope it keeps working.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ahh- man Freke- More Dust your way. Hope this resolves soon... Do give Barry the info, That guy is a hoot! let him at it!..
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

It sounds like they are closing in on these jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us posted, I am holding my breath here....

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Heck, let me at em, too!
29.gif

Lori

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Is this another jewelry company that kept your stone???? Or do you not even know that?

I hope you get this figured out, and I hope who ever took you stone gets what they deserve.

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 6:12:41 PM
Author: loriken214
Heck, let me at em, too!
29.gif

Lori
Me three!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trn2lJxl00

I haven''t posted on this thread yet, Freke, but have been following it.

My representative emailed me asking for a copy of the receipt when I sent out the package because the other suite that has my package (and has presumably opened it) is refusing to give it up, and wants proof that I was in fact sending it to the company I was sending it to, and not to them.
Ummm, wasn''t the fact that it didn''t have their address on it a dead giveaway?!?!
29.gif

I really hope there are some charges pressed by the Postal Inspectors. I''m glad you are going to post the name of this company on PS if you find out who it was--no one here should ever want to do business with them.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, I am really feeling SAVAGE on Freke''s behalf......

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 6:19:45 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
Is this another jewelry company that kept your stone???? Or do you not even know that?

I hope you get this figured out, and I hope who ever took you stone gets what they deserve.
I am almost 100% sure it is. I''ve been working with Alexa of dimendSCAASI at the Chicago Jewelers Center, and there are an amazing number of jewelers and jewelry stores there.

I hope they get what they deserve too. In fact, I''m considering pressing charges if it comes down to that.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I am really really pissed about this. Even more so because I''ve been IN the building where all the suites are, and I could easily have walked by that thieves'' den.
29.gif

Ok, that excuse about needing to know for sure that the package wasn''t sent to them? Really?!?! I assume you wrote the name of the company you were ACTUALLY sending it to, and the suite number, so there is NO way the thieving company could have mistaken the actual company for theirs. GRRRRR

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes. dimendSCAASI was written clearly with suite 1734 VERY MUCH VISIBLE on the package. I''m regretting not taking a picture of the package before I sent it. That is probably something that I''ll do with all of the pricier packages that leave my hands from now on.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 7:28:03 PM
Yes. dimendSCAASI was written clearly with suite 1734 VERY MUCH VISIBLE on the package. I''m regretting not taking a picture of the package before I sent it. That is probably something that I''ll do with all of the pricier packages that leave my hands from now on.

I cannot believe we need to take photos of our packages now before mailing by REGISTERED MAIL. This should not still be going on, Freke. Absolute insanity. Do these people really think all of this ridiculousness is worth it to keep a spinel???? (albeit a very lovely one!)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 7:28:03 PM
You sent it REGISTERED MAIL!!!! You should NOT have to be taking PICTURES! I would press charges. Seriously.

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''ve got such a sick feeling in my gut about this. It''s ridiculous. I''m so so SO angry about this whole ridiculous situation.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s there. OMG.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH BOY!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
!!!!!

6.gif

9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I asked for a picture. I sent her a ton of pics of it though, with identifying characteristics and such, so she knows what to look for.

OMG OMG OMG.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
*fingers crossed*

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crossing my fingers for you!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The pictures have been sent to Barry for further confirmation. Terrible lighting conditions, but it''s looking like what I remember...

Blue spinel 274.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What do you guys think?

Seriously nuts.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does it compare to the pictures you have Liz????

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Barry pic

2.74ct spinel freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Barry pic pyrite

blue spinel pyrite freke.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! I''m glad this nightmare is over!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results