shape
carat
color
clarity

Regents, Jubiles and Square H&A''s near DC and MD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tareyton

Rough_Rock
Hi I live in the Baltimore area. DOes anyone know of any B&M Stores in MD or DC that sell/have in stock Regents, Jubiles or Square H&As.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Do you definitely not want to buy online? GOG has many many in stock...

JD_MD

Rough_Rock
Call Lucas at Radcliff Jewelers in Towson (he's the diamond buyer). They have a good selection of diamonds in stock although I'm not sure about non-traditional shapes. Also, Charleston Alexander has the best inventory I've seen in a B&M store...they're in Northern Va.

I also wouldn't discount the previous post. If it doesn't have to be a local purchase, go visit Jonathan at GOG. You can catch a cheap flight on Southwest up to Long Island!

Jeff

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I did look at Charleston Alexander''s on-line inventory, and didn''t see any of these options; you can too. And ditto, you can look on-line at G0G; whether a drive or flight, I''d third that suggestion.

Regards,

tareyton

Rough_Rock
I have been working with GOG and plan on visiting them in a couple of weeks (I am from two towns over from where they are located).

I have a AGS-0 Princess Cut down by DC that I am strongly considering but wanted to see some regents, jubiles and square H&A''s before I make my final decision. Just trying to see some of these styles in person before I head up to GOG. That way I can save time and know what I want to concentrate on/what to tell GOG I am more interested in or not interested in.

I tried Charleston Alexander they just have stadard fancy cuts.

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Hi...you are already planning to go to GOG...good plan...I don''t know of anywhere else where you can see all of those cuts together...I could be wrong...I got my Regent at GOG...worth the trip...if you haven''t already make sure you make an appointment...

Best of luck in your search

diane

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Tareyton,

Just saw your post here and wanted to let you know that while we do have AGS "0" princess cuts on the way in (not sure when they''re going to arrive exactly) we already have stones here that meet the criterial for AGS "0" light performance which you can see and compare to all the other shapes we feature. If you would like to know how "0" light performance can be determined drop me a pm and check off the "email" option and I''ll forward you the details with graphics demonstrating how. We look forward to meeting you and being able to show you the differences between all the shapes. They are all really gorgeous. Can anyone say ... "ROCKPARTY!!!"?
emsmilep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results