shape
carat
color
clarity

Red Purses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Yum, I love red bags! That is a great one. It really depends on your wardrobe. What kinds of colors do you wear most? I have a red leather one that I wear, but it is hard since my wardrobe has a lot of pinks and blues in it.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Oh yes!!! Tell her yes!!

Gorgeous bag, classic, you can wear that one with nearly everything but party duds!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I love red bags!!!!. I have a red LV epi Noe which is my everyday bag for summer. I love how it works well with white and black. Sure it is a bit of a clash with pink but sometimes I change the bag to what I am wearing.
I would say out of all my bags the red one is the one I get the most compliments for so go for it.

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Red bags are great! They are so netural with a little bit of pop when wearing blacks, browns, and navys. Go for it.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much! I was really nervous about it because I guess I tend to be on the conservative side. With my work-wear, I typically wear dark colours, and I don''t wear a lot of pink, so I should be okay!

I will place the order on your advice :)

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I love it!! I''ve been searching for a red bag for two years. It''s so hard to find one that doesn''t scream TRASHY!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Adore them. NO, am addicted to them.......get that bag!
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I just called my personal shopper (my mother!) and she is on her way to get it. I won''t have it for a few weeks (she''s on an extended vacation) but I will post pics once I receive it!

Thanks for the encouragement!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love red bags! I was in a store the other day and saw that the Jimmy Choo Ramona bag for this year is red and it''s to die for!! Absolutely beautiful. I would definitely tell your mam to get a red bag for you especially if the price is good.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them! I think they give any outfit a great pop of color.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Red in fantastic! I love reds with neutral colors too, like camels and browns...very versatile! Can''t wait to see it!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Yummy! Get it! Get it!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red bags rock!!!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, I love red bags. Can''t wait to see it!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! You are definitely making me feel better about it! I guess I was just nervous about being too ''flashy'' or something.

I will have it in 2 weeks! :)

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oooh...be sure to post pics...i LOVE red bags!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
I love love red bags, but finding a nice shade is sooooooo hard. Mind you at the moment, I will just stick to cheap and chearful, as with a toddler in tow, all my bags end up with juice, squished sandwiches and half eaten apples in them, as well as an assortment of cars.!!!!
35.gif
D2B

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Same here. In fact I don''t even own a red bag (but really, really want one) because I want one that is a little on the orange-ish red side.
I always just see the fire-engine, cherry, Christmas, blue-ish red.

Once I find it - I''ll know it''s the one!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I love red bags. I have two that I use all the time.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I am glad you are getting it, that bag is really cute.

I carried a red croc Liz Claiborne bag all fall and gots TONS of compliments on it. It is the same shade as your posted pic. I love red shoes and purses, but don''t have a huge collection of either... yet.
2.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you went for it. I have a pair of red driving mocs that seemed so bold when I bought them but ended up being quite classic & useful. Little pop of color with khakis/white shirt ... or black/white ... or jeans/white ... etc etc etc

And I''ve been crushing on a Candy Apple red hobo at Anthro for - aigh -- a while now. Post pix!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2008 6:03:59 PM
Author: decodelighted
Glad you went for it. I have a pair of red driving mocs that seemed so bold when I bought them but ended up being quite classic & useful. Little pop of color with khakis/white shirt ... or black/white ... or jeans/white ... etc etc etc

And I''ve been crushing on a Candy Apple red hobo at Anthro for - aigh -- a while now. Post pix!!!

Deco...it''s on sale now...
11.gif

designchica

Shiny_Rock
Marie Claire magazine has a page on red purses in their Feb. edition. Very hot right now!!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2008 7:43:08 PM
Author: designchica
Marie Claire magazine has a page on red purses in their Feb. edition. Very hot right now!!!
Who knew I was so trendy! :)

I will definitely post pics - especially since you all helped me make the decision!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2008 6:57:26 PM
Author: neatfreak
Date: 1/23/2008 6:03:59 PM
Author: decodelighted
I''ve been crushing on a Candy Apple red hobo at Anthro for - aigh -- a while now.
Deco...it''s on sale now...
11.gif
OMG. You temptress!!! Hmmmmm ....
11.gif
Must rationalize. Prob is ... coincidentally I *just* received a very similarly SHAPED bronze purse in a family x-mas gift exchange. Its so, so close to the one I *really* wanted & not returnable that I''d feel a bit silly getting my 1st love NOW that I have that *other* new purse.
19.gif

Sorry for the hijack. Gone plum/plumb/rouge crazy!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
The bag is from Bananan Republic. It is no longer on their website so it must be on sale in their stores.

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
SDL: I am glad you found it. I understand about enormous bags, mine is enormous too. I don''t have a lot of stuff in my mine, I just like the attention on the bag not me. LOL. .

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, its from BR. I originally wanted it in black - actually I still like it in black too!

I had asked for it for my birthday (full price), then for Christmas (40 percent off), and then it was gone :(

So when my mom found it in red for 115 dollars (regular 398 or something in Canada) I felt like I shouldn''t pass it up.

I''ve seen it on ebay once in a while so keep checking! Hey - if I don''t like it, I''ll put it on ebay!hahah I doubt that will happen though. If I find it again, I''ll post the link!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I''m glad you went for it. That color looks so rich w/ the croc print. Red bags are a great punch of color with neutral clothes and shoes: black, grey, white, ivory, tan, khaki, etc. I have an LV Segur PM in bright red epi leather that I wear in the spring and summer, and a burgundy bag that I wear in fall and winter (which is a fairly short season here). I think you will have a lot of fun with that bag. I can''t wait to see your pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results