shape
carat
color
clarity

Red diamond sold for $5 million

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
This is in our local paper here Red diamond. The jeweller is a fantastic guy who Deelight and I have talked about. I will be certainly keeping my eyes open to see if I can "spot" the finished ring around town
41.gif

diamondWEB.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 3:56:39 PM
Author:katebar
This is in our local paper here Red diamond. The jeweller is a fantastic guy who Deelight and I have talked about. I will be certainly keeping my eyes open to see if I can 'spot' the finished ring around town
41.gif
Wow, that is an insane price. I wonder how it will be set and if it is sparkly? Katebar come back and report if you do happen to see it. hehee Thanks for sharing!
BTW, thank you for your sweet anniversary wish! You are a doll
12.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Wow!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
My hubby is so incredible. I knew the replacement would be good...but I never in my wildest dreams considered this! Can''t wait!! Yes, I will post pictures when it arrives!
2.gif
§

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
DKS you crack me up!!! LOL LOL LOL.

Linda

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 11:50:36 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
My hubby is so incredible. I knew the replacement would be good...but I never in my wildest dreams considered this! Can''t wait!! Yes, I will post pictures when it arrives!
2.gif
§

LMAO DKS can''t wait to see the handshots ;-)

OMG look at the sparkler
23.gif
, thats if it does sparkle though for that price I am sure you would want it to :razz: "On close examination, a lady is actually visible inside the stone. "They call it ''the lady in the red'' because if you look closely you can actually see a 1940s-style lady with a tipped hat in the diamond," said Mr Calleija."

Calleija does some magnificant work it is absolute perfection (I admire his cataloge daily) wonder what kind of setting that baby is going to end up in? I really should pay a visit again to goggle all of the pretties. That diamond is sure going to make one heck of a 25th wedding anniversary present.

Thanks for posting Katebar

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results