shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendations for an L.A. jeweler who will set a diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock

So, my bf and I are looking to buy a setting from an online jeweler who is located accross the country from us. The jeweler doesn''t want to have us send him the diamond to be set. He wants to ship the setting to us and have us find a local jeweler to set it.

Here is the problem...
I have made several inquiries to jewelers in our area and none that I have contacted want to be responsible for setting the stone for the same reasons the online jeweler doesn''t want to set it.

Can anyone recommend a jeweler or appraiser that would be trustworthy and willing to set our diamond in the semi mount who is located in Los Angeles?

Chris at Dave Atlas appraised the diamond for us, does anyone know if they do setting also (I know, I could email or call, I was just looking for a quicker answer )? I was hoping to avoid mailing the diamond accross the country again.

Thank you so much!

9.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!

I''m not sure as to why the jewelers won''t set your diamond but a jeweler I like to go to is Sarah Leonard Jewelers in Westwood (Wilshire Blvd. and Westwood)

Their website is http://www.sarahleonardjewelers.com/

They are really good about answering questions over the phone too.

Good luck :)

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Snow! I''ll give them a call.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results