shape
carat
color
clarity

Recomendation?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GiGi

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

The additional info (serin reports) on those two emerald cut stones I mentioned do not seem to be coming. I would like to ask for any recommendation from all of you for a great emerald cut diamond with the apprx. parameters below:

1.09 to 1.15 ct
G or H color
ideal cut ( or as close to it as possible)
min of VS1

I tried the search engine on this website but could not find any stone that fits the AGA class chart..
7.gif

Please forward me any great EC you might know about. Thank you very much!

G

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if you have looked at www.goodoldgold.com, but they have a couple up there with quite detailed information on their specs. I unfortunately do not know much on the specifics for an EC, but I would look at their selection too.

Good luck!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know that windowshopper posts regularly here, maybe she can chime in and give some advice!! Good luck!!
1.gif

GiGi

Rough_Rock
WOW! They are all wonderful looking indeed. I wonder if I cen get the bluenile stone from other vender for less?

Could someone teach me what the color white, red, and black on LightScope image mean?

Thank you again!
GiGi

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I tried the search engine on this website but could not find any stone that fits the AGA class chart..

Gigi:

Maybe you entered in the wrong information on your search. I entered Emerald Cut with a table 60-65.5,CrownHeight 12-15,Depth 60-65 and Sym/Polish Good to Excellent which classifies as a 1A cut grade for an Emerald Cut stone set by the parameters on Dave's charts which is the highest cut grade based on these parameters.

I also restricted the search to stones which had vs-1 clarity or better between 1.09-1.15 and g-h range and resulted in about 5-10 stones from DirtCheapDiamonds, Whiteflash & Bluenile.

Maybe Try Again...
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results