shape
carat
color
clarity

Received my BA

paris29

Shiny_Rock
Officially done with my undergrad, my degree was posted today. I'm so excited I now have my BA in Psychology. Finished in three years, start grad school in a couple of weeks so excited.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I also have my BA in Psychology. I was supposed to graduate last year but got held back a year for transferring :(

What would you like to eventually be doing with your degree?

I'm going into psychiatric nursing :Up_to_something:

My best friend ended up finishing her BS in three years too---congrats again!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats - that's awesome!!! Enjoy your few weeks off - make sure you take time to read some books for pleasure and take naps and do fun things!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! That's a great accomplishment!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Congrats! :appl: I started grad school 2 weeks after my undergrad as well, and just completed grad school so, CONGRATS AGAIN!

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Paris, you should be so proud of your accomplishment! I agree with sillyberry's advice to relax and enjoy your short break. Grad school is a whole other beast, so make the most of your time off.

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrat that's great. I hope to get my ADN next Dec. Grad school is a couple off years off for me due to the area I want to go into. Autumn I thought about doing psych nursing but I love neonatal nursing maybe because I was a NICU baby.

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I can't wait to graduate in a few weeks! So I know you've got to be crazy excited.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! That's awesome. Good luck, the next phase is a big one.

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
paris29 said:
Officially done with my undergrad, my degree was posted today. I'm so excited I now have my BA in Psychology. Finished in three years, start grad school in a couple of weeks so excited.

Hi Paris, Congratulations!! I also have my BA in Psych. I'm halfway done grad school now pursuing Forensic Psychology. What do you want to do with your degree(s) ?

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! I also got my BA in psychology although I am really not using it :( Enjoy your time off before you start grad school!!

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Hopefully good things will come all at once for you and you'll get some sparkles soon too!

heyme

Rough_Rock
Congrats!

By the time I get my undergrad it'll have taken me about 7 years, lol. But hey, at least I'm getting there.

paris29

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies. There are a lot of Psy majors on here. :) My ultimate goal is to open my own private practice and work with women, adolescents and children who have suffered traumatic events such as: domestic abuse and violence.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results