shape
carat
color
clarity

Rebecca Minkoff fans - Darling?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi PS''ers! Have any of you RM fans seen the Darling in person? I''ve been wanting a RM for a while now (thanks to AmberG and Neatfreak!)
2.gif
and I thought I wanted the regular Nikki (I love the size of the mini Nikki but the drop is too short) but now that I''ve seen the Darling online, I think I really like it. I haven''t tried to see if any local shops have one in to try on but I thought I''d come here first to get your thoughts on it.

Here''s a photo in teal (Neatfreak was your smaller RM that you had on at the last GTG teal?) I love the teal so much!

productimage-picture-darling-teal-598.jpg

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Hi Asscher Girl

I saw it-it is really cute!!! I have a Niki, an Plan B, and a MAM, and i think I like the new one more. I loved the side tassels, and you really can''t see from the picture, but the tassels are on the zippers of the side pockets (so cute!)The teal leather was beautiful and super soft-softer than the black and brown versions, and the color was gorgeous! I definately want one, and I know my daughter does too!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh that''s beautiful. I don''t have Darling, but I have the Nikki in Teal, and I love the color and the leather. It''s stunning.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kasey! That is awesome about the tassels on the zippers! I have to find a store around me that has it. What store did you see it at?

Hi BEG! I saw Neatfreak''s in teal (not sure what the name of the style was that she had) and I loved that color!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2009 12:01:42 AM
Author: asscher_girl
Thanks Kasey! That is awesome about the tassels on the zippers! I have to find a store around me that has it. What store did you see it at?

Hi BEG! I saw Neatfreak''s in teal (not sure what the name of the style was that she had) and I loved that color!

It is super versatile!

I saw some RMs at my local Nordstrom and Saks - I''m guessing the higher end stores (Neiman, Saks, etc.) will carry some, though I don''t know if they''ll have newer styles.

Not sure where you''re located, but I know Chicago has a few boutiques that carry her line - you can find retailers on her website I think?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey AG! I do love the darling but it''s BIG-so beware. I think Bloomies in SF carries RM you could give them a call and see if they have any darlings in stock. And yes my bag was teal! Love the leather.

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Hi AG

I saw the bag at Bloomies Long Island. I played with it for quite a while, and kept picking it back up! I was soooo tempted, but I was a good girl! As for size, it is about the same size as the regular Niki-maybe a tiny bit smaller-and the side pockets were my favorite part of the bag.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the heads up NF! I really need to see it in person, I''ll call around and see if someone down here has one, but if not, I can always make a trip to the city.

thanks Kasey!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results