shape
carat
color
clarity

Really cool Halo ring I got

Brooksc|1311181365|2973067 said:
Hi guys.
The shots are what they emailed me afer the ring was done. I used them since they are very nice.
Here are the hand shots I took.
Thanks

My apologies for not believing you!
Thank you for sharing ::) =) If you ever want to post more pictures, I don't think any of us would mind :)

Brooksc

Rough_Rock
No Problemo.
I will show you the bands when I get them.
I decided on one all yellow diamonds and one all white diamonds.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! The center stone is such a gorgeous color. Enjoy it!! :love:

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful ring, I love the claw prongs -- congratulations.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the cup. You can get a less intense yellow diamond (saving you money) and add the cup to intensify the color of the diamond...it's a win win.

I've been dying for a pair of yellow diamond earrings, and the ones I saw a few months ago had the cup on the large diamond and it didn't bother me at all.

And when I had my mom's ring made by JBEG I had her use a yellow gold cup on my peridot to intensify the color. Worked like a charm.

I can understand not liking it. But I don't think it's a flaw. It's just a design decision.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BANDS!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1311283202|2974047 said:
I like the cup. You can get a less intense yellow diamond (saving you money) and add the cup to intensify the color of the diamond...it's a win win.

I've been dying for a pair of yellow diamond earrings, and the ones I saw a few months ago had the cup on the large diamond and it didn't bother me at all.

And when I had my mom's ring made by JBEG I had her use a yellow gold cup on my peridot to intensify the color. Worked like a charm.

I can understand not liking it. But I don't think it's a flaw. It's just a design decision.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BANDS!

Amethyste's Lemony was also set in a setting with a yellow gold cup and i remember that everybody was in love with that version of her ring (including myself!)

Alyeska

Rough_Rock
I agree, you did hit the jackpot with that ring! :love: I love the yellow diamond and the halo setting it is in.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results