shape
carat
color
clarity

Ready for her close-up - Infinity diamond in Vatche Royal Empress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Hi SaraP!

Unbelievable! I emailed Wink straightaway, but noted that you replied a couple of days ago, so have doubts on whether the J is still available. Fingers crossed!

I had a look at your M, it''s gorgeous! Enjoy!

All the best,

D.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I will cross my fingers for you! Let us know how it works out!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/3/2009 4:25:24 PM
Author: dinamit
Hi SaraP!

Unbelievable! I emailed Wink straightaway, but noted that you replied a couple of days ago, so have doubts on whether the J is still available. Fingers crossed!

I had a look at your M, it''s gorgeous! Enjoy!

All the best,

D.
LOL! It is not even back from being removed from her setting yet, so yes, up until I got your email it was still available, although no one knew. It still needs to be inspected once it is loose. But as you will know when you look at your email in the morning, it is headed your way via Indira. I suspect you are going to love working with her and I KNOW you will love your new diamond.

Wink

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Very brilliant.

dinamit

Shiny_Rock

Thanks Wink, I am really excited and can hardly wait to see the stone! SaraP''s upgrade is in near-record time, and perhaps this transaction will be a record for an Infinity re-sale...

19.gif

Indira has been absolutely wonderful in our correspondence so far, it will be great to finally meet her.

Sara, it seems I was lucky this time! Now I need to have a good think about how to set the stone. I am considering a band sized according to the stone''s diameter. Will keep you posted.

All the best,

D.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Dinamit,
I''m glad this worked out for you! Please remember to post pictures. It''s a lovely diamond -- enjoy it!
Sara

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sara!

Btw, do you still have the link for the 0.53 J VS2 video? I can''t find it anywhere, and would love to drool over it until the stone arrives
3.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2009 6:26:02 AM
Author: dinamit
Thanks Sara!

Btw, do you still have the link for the 0.53 J VS2 video? I can''t find it anywhere, and would love to drool over it until the stone arrives
3.gif

Hi, Dinamit, Wink didn''t get a chance to make a video for me of the stone (he was out of town when I decided to order the stone and his staff sent it to me). But here are a few pictures I took of it so you can see its amazing colors and fire - it''s hard to wait, I know!

turq.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
blue fire

bluesjp.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
flower shot

peonysjp.jpg

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Oh wooowwww, it''s beauuutiiiiifuuuulllll....

Thanks so much Sara. It''s nice that you have these pics to remember the pleasure this stone has given you. I will sure post some, once I decide what to do with the stone, so it will have a proper little history :) The life of the diamond...

Anyway, yes waiting is hard, but these pics make it a lot easier
2.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see your pictures!

Ah, yes, the stories our gems could tell! This .53 stone has been in Canada (origin) Antwerp (cutting) and then it was at Dutton's in Arizona* before it came to Wink, and then to me. I live in the Midwest (U.S.A.) and if you are working with Indira, you must be in the U.K. or close by.

I am glad I took so many photos of it; it was much loved and admired during the short time I had it!

*And for all I know, it could have had a previous owner(s) while it was in Arizona!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results