clarity

Reaction Score???

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've only just noticed this.

What is it?
How is it calculated?
What's a better score, a high or a low number?

Did PS invent this or is this some crap from the big evil social media sites?

What's my reaction score?:pray::pray::pray:
I won't be able to sleep at night if it's bad :eek2: because, ALL that matters is what others think of me.

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
you have 28,585 messages and 7,806 reaction score ( how many people have liked/reacted to your posts)

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
mine is 9,568 likes for 9,867 posts so I have the higher post to like ratio than you or DF!
I win the internet!!!!

impressive!

ive got 152 likes from only 34posts lol

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I've said I love that saying, "What others think of me is none of my business."

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have 6,329 messages and 11,363 for a reaction score :read:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a strange thing to keep track of and share with us
Mainly I pay attention to likes in RT when I put a lot of time into a post. A "like" means someone is reading it and that confirmation that someone is reading it gives me more motivation to do long technical posts and or images. Sometimes they may take over an hour to put together.

Last edited:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mainly I pay attention to likes in RT when I put a lot of time into a post. A "like" means someone is reading it and that confirmation that someone is reading it gives me more motivation to do long technical posts and or images. Sometimes they may take over an hour to put together.

Karl, that makes so much sense for you as one of our experts.

For me, it's nice to see some likes on a picture or comment, but I'd never think of how many I've had in total (until now, that is )

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm dumb because I literally just noticed this reaction score thing now. It shocked me to find I had 1,878 messages.:-o I probably made over half of them in the last 4 months lol.

Now it's 1,879.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results