shape
carat
color
clarity

re-setting diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MauiBound

Rough_Rock
I am soon to be engaged and was recently handed down a ring with my great grandmother''s diamond (center round cut) and two smaller rounds my grandmother added. 

I want to reset it - add diamonds - and make it my engagement ring. Obviously, I''m nervous since it is a family heirloom. Also should mention, one of the smaller diamonds appears damaged in the setting...

Can anyone advise me on an excellent craftsman in the Washington DC / Northern Virginia area. I''ve done web searches but feel overwhelmed with the options.

Thank you!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Try Quest at www.QuestFineJewelers.com. They are 3 brothers who work in jewelry manufacturing and are located near Tyson''s Corner in NoVa. I''ve had them work on several items for me, as well as for friends and family. They beautifully restored my grandmother''s ring for my mother. Other people here on Pricescope have also had work done with Quest and have been very happy.

MauiBound

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I will look them up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results