shape
carat
color
clarity

Raymond Weil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenniegirlm

Shiny_Rock
I posted this under the shopping forum but this may be the more appropriate place to post...

My hubby fell in love with a Raymond Weil RW Sport chronograph (quartz). I''d like to know more about it but it''s so new that I couldn''t find any infor on it online. Does anyone have opinions on Raymond Weil watches? How is the quality? How does it rank in terms of prestige (just curious about this). It was a good price compared to the higher-end Swiss-made watches.
Thanks in advance!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Raymond Weil is a stylish moderately priced Swiss watch line. I''ve owned Raymond Weil watches for over twenty years and other than battery changes, I''ve had no problems.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My bf has had Raymond Weil's Tango watch for over 10 years now with no problems. It's a very nicely made dress watch and he says that people always compliment him on it. I think he had to change the battery once. It's great for everyday wear.

In terms of prestige - in my mind it's above Movado but below Cartier or Rolex.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results