shape
carat
color
clarity

Raymond Weil or Baume-Mercier?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaming

Rough_Rock
Raymond Weil Tango or Baume-Mercier Hampton Milleis? Keep in mind a $1000 price difference though!

http://www.jomashop.com/baume-8509.html

http://www.redfingerprint.com/watches_detail.php/Raymond_Weil/Raymond_Weil_Tango_Rectangle/5971ST00658

beaming

Rough_Rock
$2K but obviously don''t want to spend unnecessarily!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m confused about the comment about a $1000 price difference. One is $1050 and the other is $654...about $400 difference.

I like the Baume and Mercier better. I would like to find some of those to try on as they have a few I like.

beaming

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the confusion! was at a store yesterday and the RW was listed at $795 and the BM at $1795. Haven''t done the online research yet.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s hard for me to think about buying retail when the online prices are amazingly less! But I really can''t order without trying some on. Too risky.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Baume and Mercier is maybe a better watch, but I am not sure.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both pretty, but I like the Tango better.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you seen either one in person? I liked Baume watches in pictures but was disappointed in their fit and finish in person. Tango looks like a higher quality watch in real life.

Take a look at Ebel as well. Their 2 lines most similar in style to what you posted are Beluga Tonneau and Tarawa. I have seen both in real life and they are very pretty and high quality watches. Jomashop has both but it looks like they only carry Tarawa with diamonds. The model without diamonds would be less than $2K.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results