IMG_2274.jpeg

IMG_2273.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
sometimes fur babies have scales
1714974070091.png
ive known about Wally for ages and im destrut for his human
please send dust/ pray or Wally's safety and wellbeing
its only just over a week since Fluffy turned up so i really feel for this alligator's gentleman

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some of our sweet feral cats. Though they are feral I still consider them part of our family. It is my responsibility to care for them and try keeping them well fed and safe. I cannot always protect them but I do the best they can because they will not ever become indoor cats. Their decision 100%. Not mine. If I could bring them inside and keep them from harm I sure would.

We love them so much!!!

This is Pepsi waiting patiently for me to give them their afternoon meal. I feed them at 5AM every morning and this is the same position they are in every morning but it's too early for me to take their photo then. Same position in the afternoon lol. She comes right up to the door. And when I open it she barely moves. She is very food motivated. Fresca, just behind her, is more cautious. But yes they are truly feral and if I try to approach them they run. When I feed them I do not make eye contact with them because it makes them feel more comfortable that way. But when I am in the house and the cats look up at me through the front door or windows we make eye contact then and it is OK because they are protected from me through the glass.
pepsiatdoorfrescabehindher.png

Fresca

Screen Shot 2024-05-26 at 7.10.33 AM.png

Dr Pepper and our raccoon (Rocco) just hanging out

Screen Shot 2024-05-26 at 7.11.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-26 at 7.11.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-26 at 7.15.35 AM.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chewy Memorial Day Sale -- boxed set of Savannah cats.

boxed set.JPEG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results