shape
carat
color
clarity

Random fashion question (and weather question)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be in Uxbridge, Madrid, and Zug next week. I''ve checked online and it says that it will be in the 40s to 60s. Being that I have Florida blood
20.gif
, just how cold is that? Are we talking gloves and coat or will a sweater do? I know, I know
emembarrassed.gif

Also, can anyone describe the style of clothing there? I know that for example in the offices in Mexico, everyone dresses professionally. That''s their culture. What is it like in these areas? I''m just trying to figure out whether I should pack suits and tell my team to bring ties. We''re auditors so we don''t want to show up in suits if everyone is business casual and get them scared that the auditing police just arrived LOL

TIA!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
For someone from Florida, you are certainly going to want a light coat. You might even want to bring light gloves, etc. for when it drops into the 40's, but I think you'd be fine without them too. If you have em might as well bring them. By no means is this cold IMO, but being from Florida it might be a bit of a shock.
2.gif

I think it's hard to say how casual or not someplace is without knowing the company, but IMO it's better to dress up and you can always take off the suitjacket ya know? In my experience in Italy businessmen wear suits and ties, etc. but are often more colorful and outgoing with styles than men are here...but I don't know if that applies to the business culture elsewhere in Europe.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Thanks neat!

We''ve been thinking about just calling them to ask but we''re also a little embarrassed that we don''t know the business culture of our fellow colleagues. I do know that when they visit the US, they always wear suit/tie so we may just dress up as you say.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
40s is cold. I wear my winter coat for 40s weather. But of course in Seattle, it''s also rainy, bone-chilling cold. And I''m always cold anyway, so take from that what you will.
3.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
fiery - I''m of Florida blood like you, I''d pack a decent sweater, and maybe gloves. I get cold easy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results