shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiant Cut - Comments Please - Info Needed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

needshelpindecember

Rough_Rock

An comments on the following ring:

Cut: Radiant
Carat: 3.35
Color: D
Clarity VS2
Depth: 69%
Table: 73%
Pol / Sym: Good & Good
Extra Thin to Thick
Length-Width: 1.25
No Flouresence

Is the table too big and what will this effect...brillance? Would this create a fish eye?

Thank you.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Table is a bit large, have you seen this stone???

dani13

Ideal_Rock
If the table is too large, that means that most of the weight of the diamond is in the bottom, not the top, so the surface area will actually look smaller...if you are interested in this stone, you need to see it with your own eyes to determine if it looks good to you...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani, I don''t know much about radiants, just wondering if the table is too large and is the largest facet, wouldn''t that mean the weight is in the top instead of the bottom, to accomodate the large table ? Could you un- confuse me please? Thanks!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
You already had posted this question earlier in the day. Instead of reposting it, all you have to do is bump it to the top if you want more replies.

ETA: I see you had actually posted the same question 3 different times. You're much more likely to get more replies if you just have the one posting I think.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results