shape
carat
color
clarity

Quoting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to see the "Quote" feature changed to just show the immediate quote you are responding to. Right now, if you quote a post that already quotes a previous post, you get a quote in a quote, and so on.....

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
great idea, I have to manually delete the quote of the quote of the quote and sometimes, I end up deleting everything and have to requote and try again...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Just FYI (fun factoids:

When I use IE, and use the QUOTE feature here in PS, it shows the blue quote box(es), etc. And it''s quite easy to just click on the box you want to delete, etc.

BUT, when I use Firefox, I don''t get the blue boxes, I just get a lot of jumbled HTML text and it''s VERY confusing.

Does this help you?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/3/2009 7:28:12 PM
Author: Lynn B
Just FYI (fun factoids:

When I use IE, and use the QUOTE feature here in PS, it shows the blue quote box(es), etc. And it''s quite easy to just click on the box you want to delete, etc.

BUT, when I use Firefox, I don''t get the blue boxes, I just get a lot of jumbled HTML text and it''s VERY confusing.

Does this help you?
safari on Mac does the same thing.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
kinda off topic, but for those on a mac, does the option for highlighting exist? it doesn''t for me and i miss having/using that.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/3/2009 11:28:43 PM
Author: jcrow
kinda off topic, but for those on a mac, does the option for highlighting exist? it doesn''t for me and i miss having/using that.

Nope. Not for me. I don''t have the option to change font size either.

But what realllly bugs me is that sometimes I get default spacing between sentences, paragraphs, emoties etc. As someone who is a little ODC about the visual appeal of words and documents, that drives me crazy!
29.gif
7.gif

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
These are good things and are on our list to address.

Keep them coming.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my - I had no idea the differences between IE and Firefox when composing posts...

So I''ll add: better formatting for Firefox!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results