shape
carat
color
clarity

Questions About Gemline Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Trafford69

Rough_Rock
I just made my first stone purchases from AC Stones and Art Cut Gems. Those two experiences were fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about those two vendors. Great service, great communication, great stones, accurate pictures and reasonable prices. Both Rick and Barry are men of honor that conduct themselves with the greatest of professionalism. They have set the bar very high for online gem dealers.

Is Gemline a similar type vendor? Can someone share their expereinces? I have seen some mention about a 30% Pricescope discount but I did not find it on the website. Can anyone help me find the information on that? I would greatly appreciate any help or advice.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post these types of questions.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would consider them Michael to be very upstanding and honest. I''ve done plenty of business with him.

He does a good job on the color, most of the stones have been pretty spot on.

I''ve never returned anything.

He''s always been responsive to my emails when I had a question.

If you''re interested in one of his stones, I''d email him on it.

-A

Trafford69

Rough_Rock
Thanks Arcadian.

I used the "contact us about this gem" and asked some questions including the question about the pricescope discount. I will see what the response is. It looks like a few folks here have purchased there before. I am new to all this and I would like to keep my expereinces positive. I will have to check elsewhere on this site for mounting suggestions if things work out. I love gems and my wife loves jewelry so we are a good mix. If I can figure out the picture taking thing with the gems, I will post some. I understand getting pictures that reflect real life is a challenge. I''m not sure if my point-n-shot is up to the task.

Any additional comments or advice would be appreciated. This seems like a great forum especially for us newbies.

Trafford69

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the feedback. I have been coming to this site for almost a year although I have just started to post here. **Edited by moderator. Discussion of other forums is not allowed** Both sites are great but this one seems to be a little easier for this novice. About ten years ago I used to live wtih a couple of serious rock hounds that were into fossils and gems. They gave me my interest in colored gemstones and I never lost it.

To update things. I have contacted Gemline and they seem pretty responsive. I have checked at **** and saw folks mention good expereinces there. I also went through the picture comparison post again. I will try to add to that when I can.

I really like what I see at Gemline and I plan to give them a try. My job situation is up in the air so this is may be my last hurrah for a while. I hope to get a couple of stones I can use to make gifts for my wife and my Mom.

I will have to post again later to find out where to go for mounts and jewelry making.

Sagebrush

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
GemLine is a very professional company. I have worked with Michael and have no complaints.

Best,

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apologies - this is nothing to do with Gemline - Trafford? As in you live in Trafford or support Manchester United? Curious!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results