shape
carat
color
clarity

Question on when Barry puts up new items.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Question on when Barry puts up new items.

Didn''t we get an e-mail a few months ago saying he was going to start putting up new stones at random times to avoid people getting shut out in the usual rush on the First?

Seems that happened for a few weeks and then back to putting them all up on the First.

?

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
From what I can remember from his emails, he was updating the sites at random times but due to a shoulder injury and his annual sale during the month of August he will not be posting anything new for awhile.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t talked to Barry as of late, I always end up buying something from him when I do! My guess would be that since his monthly sale is going on this month that the new stones will be popping back up periodically again after the sale is over. I could be wrong though.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 2:34:02 PM
Author: brandy_z28
I haven''t talked to Barry as of late, I always end up buying something from him when I do! My guess would be that since his monthly sale is going on this month that the new stones will be popping back up periodically again after the sale is over. I could be wrong though.

I believe this is correct!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/17/2009 4:10:55 PM
Author: icekid

Date: 8/17/2009 2:34:02 PM
Author: brandy_z28

I believe this is correct!
I think this is the reason too.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
He is not putting anything this month during the sale, another poster stated she asked him and that he would be putting new stones up starting Sept 1st.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Yup nothing until next month. Barry said he was cutting all Saturday so there should be exciting items coming!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results