shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for Mara

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I found this post link and now I am wondering if I am going to feel this way when my earrings come being that my stone is not an ACA.

How big a difference was there between the ACA and your original non branded stone?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2007 4:48:08 PM
Author:iwannaprettyone
I found this post link and now I am wondering if I am going to feel this way when my earrings come being that my stone is not an ACA.

How big a difference was there between the ACA and your original non branded stone?
I''m not Mara, but I think I can help.

The issue with Mara''s original stone (not from WF) wasn''t lack of branding....it was lack of being a top-make. Her original stone wasn''t the top-shelf cut - it was rather shallow and didn''t have a lot of fire.

When she did her first upgrade, it was to an ES stone, which was still not an ACA, but WAS well-cut and had proportions akin to an ACA.

When she compared her originals stone to her husband''s ACA, she noticed a difference because his stone was better cut, not because simply because it was branded.

Accordingly, if your earrings are top-make stones (even though they aren''t ACA), I''m sure you''ll love them.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2007 5:48:08 PM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 11/20/2007 4:48:08 PM
Author:iwannaprettyone

I''m not Mara, but I think I can help.

The issue with Mara''s original stone (not from WF) wasn''t lack of branding....it was lack of being a top-make. Her original stone wasn''t the top-shelf cut - it was rather shallow and didn''t have a lot of fire.

When she did her first upgrade, it was to an ES stone, which was still not an ACA, but WAS well-cut and had proportions akin to an ACA.

When she compared her originals stone to her husband''s ACA, she noticed a difference because his stone was better cut, not because simply because it was branded.

Accordingly, if your earrings are top-make stones (even though they aren''t ACA), I''m sure you''ll love them.
Thanks for the reply, I guess my original post didn''t make perfect sense. The earrings are .4 ACAs and my E-ring stone is just an very well cut stone. I am hoping that I still love my e-ring stone once I receive my ACA''s. I adore my stone it is super firey, but lacks the H&As.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
iwanna...the diff between my first stone and greg''s ACA was huge. it was rally when he as a non-diamond-lover recognized quite easily that there was a hugely visual difference between ''okay'' cut and ''exceptional'' cut. but if your e-ring stone is a very good cut, you might only see a bit of a difference between the e-ring stone and earrings whereas i think our visual diff was much more marked. but regardless i am sure you will still love your e-ring stone even when the earrings come in, if you have up until this point felt like it was amazing. for me, i was always kind of a little dissatisfied with my e-ring because i felt like we didn''t make the right decision to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results