shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for LovingDiamonds and anyone who has rose gold from Sally

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
LD, I saw your piece from Sally...and I know a few others have or will soon have rose gold pieces from Sally.

How would you describe the rose gold? Can you definitely see pink? Or is it more coppery?

THANKS!! :)

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I have ordered a pink gold ring, but it is still in production. She just changed the way she creates it because the older pieces (like the spinning ring) were not pink enough. I think there is a custom lotus ring on the first page that is the new formulation. She is pretty happy with it and plans on using that.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Much more pink than coppery. I actually don't like the coppery look so was really pleased and how pink it was! It looks a bit more copper coloured in the photos but that's not what I see. Hope that helps.

freefly

Shiny_Rock
I personally loved the color of the rose gold on the spinner ring I had made by her, she matched the rose gold from one of my Tiffany pieces. But she''s told me that other people preferred it more pink so she''s changed the color a bit. Now I believe it''s a cooler pink tone. I really liked the warmer slightly coppery color as it''s closer to the rose gold used in vintage pieces, but the new rose gold is definitely pinker. I think it looks more modern and is more of a pink gold than a rose gold. Does that make any sense?

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the info. i really want it to look pink...so if it''s less coppery than the pics, woo hoo!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I have the rose gold Lotus ring on order....I''m curious to see the color, too.

Lori

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Ahh interesting to know! I can''t wait to see pics; I didn''t even know she did rose gold.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
what are you getting set in the rose gold lotus? I ask because I''ve been quite drawn to rose gold lately and want to know which colors people have had a ''good experience with'' so to speak

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lori, how much longer will it be for your ring, and what are you setting in it?

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
has anyone else gotten rose gold from sally lately? i can''t make up my mind. :X

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results