shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for kittenkat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qqq

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to ask you some questions about the setting for your ring. I want to do a pink halo setting similar to yours for an Asscher center stone. It seems you got an unbelievable deal on yours, and I am curious where exactly you got it, and if it was a custom job, or something they might still have or be able to do. And if you don''t mind, what you paid for the setting alone?

Thanks,
qqq

dani13

Ideal_Rock
QQQ-

I am not kittenkat, but can you call the jeweler where she had her ring made? Maybe they can give you some more info/pricing...She had it done by Eli''s Jewelers in LA. I am sure if you call they will know exactly what you are talking about if you describe kittenkat''s ring. Ask them for a quote...

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/14/2006 7:57:41 PM
Author: Dani
QQQ-

I am not kittenkat, but can you call the jeweler where she had her ring made? Maybe they can give you some more info/pricing...She had it done by Eli''s Jewelers in LA. I am sure if you call they will know exactly what you are talking about if you describe kittenkat''s ring. Ask them for a quote...
Cool, do you by any chance know if they have a website or their phone number?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
No, can you do a search on google.com? Maybe one of the SoCal psers can chime in?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, I just did a search here on Pricescope- could it be this one? Found it in a post not related to kittenkat, but just of jewelers in LA area...kittenkat said she got her ring made at "Eli''s Jewelers in LA" I am guessing this is them. Give them a call!

Eli''s Jewelry
609 S Hill St
LA 213-623-1611

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Awesome, thanks so much!!

qqq

Shiny_Rock
I still would like to ask you some questions kittenkat, if by chance you catch this thread.

Thanks,
qqq

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Hello there!

What questions do you have? If you feel more comfortable asking via email - I''d be happy to answer.

My ring was a custom job. And Eli''s was wonderful to work with. I would certainly use them again.

I also have a very good designer friend, who recently left a (major) high-end designer''s company to do her own thing. If she had left him earlier, I would have had her made my ring. (She''ll be making two pink micro-pave wedding bands for me. She''s also currently hunting for a small blue diamond baguette for my hubby''s ring...)

Since she has been working with incredible colored stones for so long, I trust her beyond anyone else with color, design and pricing. I''d be happy to provide her info privately. My guess is, eventually she''s going to be famous for her work. ;-)

qqq

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2006 1:49:20 PM
Author: KittenKat
Hello there!

What questions do you have? If you feel more comfortable asking via email - I'd be happy to answer.

My ring was a custom job. And Eli's was wonderful to work with. I would certainly use them again.

I also have a very good designer friend, who recently left a (major) high-end designer's company to do her own thing. If she had left him earlier, I would have had her made my ring. (She'll be making two pink micro-pave wedding bands for me. She's also currently hunting for a small blue diamond baguette for my hubby's ring...)

Since she has been working with incredible colored stones for so long, I trust her beyond anyone else with color, design and pricing. I'd be happy to provide her info privately. My guess is, eventually she's going to be famous for her work. ;-)
Thanks kittenkat. Yeah, let's switch to email.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Perfecto. Emailing you from my work email addy :) (Sadly, my company doesn''t allow us to access our Hotmail / Gmail accounts)

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Sent you a long-winded email ;-)

Check in your spam folder - just incase Hotmail popped it in there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results