shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for KCOURSOLLE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dfb

Rough_Rock
Hi - I saw the post you listed for your husband''s wedding ring with the inset stone on the inside of the band - I love the idea - and am upgrading my wedding band - and would like to consider doing the same thing with the birth stones of my wife and 2 boys - could you please tell me the width of your husband''s band and the size of the stone they put in - was it a 3 pointer, 5 pointer, etc.

thanks again -

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2007 3:38:41 PM
Author:dfb
Hi - I saw the post you listed for your husband''s wedding ring with the inset stone on the inside of the band - I love the idea - and am upgrading my wedding band - and would like to consider doing the same thing with the birth stones of my wife and 2 boys - could you please tell me the width of your husband''s band and the size of the stone they put in - was it a 3 pointer, 5 pointer, etc.

thanks again -
Hi dfb! My fi really loved the inset sapphire, so I think it''s a great idea to jazz a ring up and give a more sentinmental feeling.

His band is 6mm wide and the sapphire''s diameter is near 2mm. I''m not sure of the carat weight of the sapphire, but I think it''s around .10, which would be similar to a .06 sized diamond. Good luck with your project!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results