shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about OVAL... HELP

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JasonL23

Rough_Rock
After many,many months of looking I finally made a purchace from BLUE NILE... Now I thought I was prepared and educated but ever since I wired off the money, I feel like I could have done better. Here are the specs

Carat weight: 0.87

Cut: Very Good

Color: G

Clarity: SI1

Depth %: 61.3%

Table %: 55%

Symmetry: Good

Polish: Good

Girdle: Medium to thick

Culet: None

Fluorescence: None

Measurements: 7.16x5.50x3.37 mm

Length/width ratio: 1.30

The price was just over $3100..

I am now am concerned mainly about the Length/Width ratio being too LOW

Any concerns,suggestions, or even a you did alright would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

I did not find this site until today... I really wish I would have found it about 2 months ago.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh Jason I think you did a good job. If your worried about the length/width ratio I don't think you have that much to worry about. A oval L/W ratio is usually( ideal , pleasing to the eye ) from 1.33 to 1.66 so I think you done just fine, because when you look at the stone who is going to say well he's .03 off on the length to width. Don't worry you done great!!!

JasonL23

Rough_Rock
kittycatsmac:

I appreciate the response. I figure at the very least I will have a 30 day return time to take a close look at it.

I will say that this process has been one of the hadest things I ever did. I think I got caught between getting a good price/value and getting a quality diamond.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results