shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about jewellery steam cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

togal

Shiny_Rock
Quick question....if anyone is familiar with the JewelJet steam cleaner or a similar product, does it work better/same/worse than the steam feature on a capuccino machine? I have a capuccino machine, and wonder if it''s worth buying the JewelJet steamer, or if it''s essentially the same thing.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I believe Kaleigh has the Jewel Jet steam cleaner. Hopefully she will see this thread and give you her imput
1.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Dancing Fire has one that he purchased form Wink. Kaleigh, too ordered one from Wink. Not sure if she''s got hers yet. I ordered mine through eBay. I''m still waiting for mine to come. Jewel Jet

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one and I think it''s absolutely fantastic. I can''t compare it to a capucino machine though, so I wouldn''t know if there is anything similar about them. I like the Jewel Jet because is has a mesh basket below the steam nozel, so you couldn''t drop your ring on the floor, and it just works so well. I only use it once a week. Most evenings I take off my ring and use a soft bristled toothbrush and jewelry cleaner, but for that just steamed by my jeweler look, the Jewel Jet really works.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results