shape
carat
color
clarity

Queen or Hearts!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

abbymax825

Rough_Rock
I have always thought that I would wear a round brilliant diamond on my finger someday (hopefully sooner, rather than later), but the queen of hearts was AMAZING!!! I love that it is different and modern. I like the trellis, or x prong settings. Can you get a stone like a qoh or radiant or regent in a setting like that? Could someone also direct me on what to look for in a rb, radiant, qoh or regent diamonds (I think regent is similar looking to the radiant??? please correct me if I am wrong) I want to know proportions, crown, table depth, ect about each setting. I tried a search about them, but couldn''t find conclusive info about them. Any suggestions???

Read this thread about Queen of Hearts. Good Old Gold sells both the Regent and QOH.
1.gif

Send me your email address and I will send some pics of the ring I gave my fiance last month. It is a 2.29 Regent in a copy of the Lucida setting by Tiffany...It is perfect!

my email is [email protected]

Craig, please post the pictures here on the forum!! That sounds like some serious eye-candy that we'd be interested in!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP