shape
carat
color
clarity

Q. for Garry H.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Garry, just want to say it is a pleasure reading all your views, especially seeing that you are a fellow Aussie!!!!

Just wanted to ask you a couple of questions if you dont mind

(1) Where can I buy your ideal scope in Australia. Is your web the best place or do you sell it thru B & M shop??? It would be a great thing for my h. to have seeing as he sometimes buys diamonds. (& good for me for my next diamond!!!).

(2) The smarter Image ultrasonic cleaner- can we buy that in Australia, if not can you direct me to one that is good for home use?

(3) My h. is sourcing some triangles for my ring but they cant be found at the size he wants. I think he wants 2 that have a 5mm side, E-F color, good cut, not shallow. Do you have any? He will also need some 20 pointers, not sure how many. Do you have those in the extra special cut.

Best regards Sharon

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/27/2007 9:20:46 AM
Author:Sharon101
Hi Garry, just want to say it is a pleasure reading all your views, especially seeing that you are a fellow Aussie!!!! thx Sharon

(1) Where can I buy your ideal scope in Australia. Is your web the best place or do you sell it thru B & M shop??? It would be a great thing for my h. to have seeing as he sometimes buys diamonds. (& good for me for my next diamond!!!). you can only but ideal-scopes from www.ideal-scope.com outside USA.

(2) The smarter Image ultrasonic cleaner- can we buy that in Australia, if not can you direct me to one that is good for home use? I do not sell them as i do not think they are as good as boiling water, ammonia and detergent with a tooh brush.

(3) My h. is sourcing some triangles for my ring but they cant be found at the size he wants. I think he wants 2 that have a 5mm side, E-F color, good cut, not shallow. Do you have any? He will also need some 20 pointers, not sure how many. Do you have those in the extra special cut. I do not sell on-line. I have a B&M store and we only deal face 2 face.

Best regards Sharon

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2007 7:33:10 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

Date: 10/27/2007 9:20:46 AM
Author:Sharon101
Hi Garry, just want to say it is a pleasure reading all your views, especially seeing that you are a fellow Aussie!!!! thx Sharon

(1) Where can I buy your ideal scope in Australia. Is your web the best place or do you sell it thru B & M shop??? It would be a great thing for my h. to have seeing as he sometimes buys diamonds. (& good for me for my next diamond!!!). you can only but ideal-scopes from www.ideal-scope.com outside USA.

(2) The smarter Image ultrasonic cleaner- can we buy that in Australia, if not can you direct me to one that is good for home use? I do not sell them as i do not think they are as good as boiling water, ammonia and detergent with a tooh brush.

(3) My h. is sourcing some triangles for my ring but they cant be found at the size he wants. I think he wants 2 that have a 5mm side, E-F color, good cut, not shallow. Do you have any? He will also need some 20 pointers, not sure how many. Do you have those in the extra special cut. I do not sell on-line. I have a B&M store and we only deal face 2 face.

Best regards Sharon
Ok, thanks for the answers. I noticed that you have two types of ideal scopes. I was wondering if you recomend the professional one over the beginers one and are the images you have on line from the more professional scope? Both are fairly priced but before I buy, just wanted your opinion on the difference to the user.

Re. the u.s. cleaner, I would like to buy one, but might have to get one through other avenues if no one here sells them in Aust. or to Aust. I have only read great things about the SI....and some of us love our gadgets even if effort and water do the same job!!!!

Re. the diamonds, if you had them, I was interested in knowing to buy, not to buy on line. My er was rp by your talanted team in Brighton! I dont mind splurging on really well cut diamonds to finish off my ring.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sharon,

If I may... Garry is constrained by forum rules regarding vendor self promotion from saying anything more regarding triangles. I suggest contacting him through his store and asking there, I''m sure he''d be happy to help you.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
thanks Gypsy

Date: 10/28/2007 2:00:33 AM
Author: Sharon101

Ok, thanks for the answers. I noticed that you have two types of ideal scopes. I was wondering if you recomend the professional one over the beginers one and are the images you have on line from the more professional scope? Both are fairly priced but before I buy, just wanted your opinion on the difference to the user.
The beginner works fine for most everyone.
The expret is better for photography (higher magnification) and those who will use it a lot (less eye strain)

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Garry, quick question on your cleaning method.

Regarding, boiling water - do you recommend boiling the water and than adding the cloudy ammonia/ detergent, and then the ring?? I seem to recall a few threads that said not to put your diamond ring in water and then boil it??
And what ratio of amonia / detergent / water.
Thanks
D2B

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/28/2007 12:59:48 PM
Author: D2B
Garry, quick question on your cleaning method.

Regarding, boiling water - do you recommend boiling the water and than adding the cloudy ammonia/ detergent, and then the ring?? I seem to recall a few threads that said not to put your diamond ring in water and then boil it??
And what ratio of amonia / detergent / water.
Thanks
D2B
yes - that way you can not boil t dry and it is just off the boil.
1/3rd cup boilig water and a tiny dash of A and D

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Garry,
35.gif

D2B

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results