shape
carat
color
clarity

Purranha’s Pandemic Panic Projects & Purchases

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my goddddd, it is perfect and lovely and I WANT ONE!!!! In no universe do I need more projects, but man this is truly an heirloom piece. I can't wait to see your pics!

Purranha

Rough_Rock
OMG the ring JUST arrived and it is even better in person! In DK's enlarged glamour shots, the color of the gold melee and the yellow gold didn't blend in as well, but in person it looks perfect! And everything else turned out better than expected too. The pink spinel glows in the sun. Couldn't be happier!

IMG_0978.jpg IMG_0978 2.jpg IMG_0983.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG the ring JUST arrived and it is even better in person! In DK's enlarged glamour shots, the color of the gold melee and the yellow gold didn't blend in as well, but in person it looks perfect! And everything else turned out better than expected too. The pink spinel glows in the sun. Couldn't be happier!

Its seriously a work of art!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously! What a gorgeous piece of Art!! I bet you have lots of people grabbing your hand to see it!!

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock

I didn’t get a sense of the sheer size of it until seeing it on your hand. And the texture on the petals! I love it.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, the spinel is large with great colour too.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
The spinel really pops! Do you mind sharing the vendor name? Enjoy your new ring.

Purranha

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies! Haha I love big rings - there is no such thing for me as too big!

@Rad_Fan the tanzanian spinel is from Jean-Noel Soni of Top Notch Faceting. I'm a big fan of his work and have collected a few pieces of his work. And for those of you located in the tri-state area, he is headed over end of July (he is normally located in the Bay Area). He can be located on instagram.

Yes the spinel totally glows under sunlight!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results