shape
carat
color
clarity

Purchasing TODAY! Please lend a hand . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ryanthekiwi

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

For me Pricescope has been a blessing and a curse. I''ve spent hours and hours reading and gathering all the information I can. Too many hours it seems, as I have not taken the time to make the final step of purchasing a diamond and since I have decided to propose this weekend I need the diamond ASAP!! I''m not spending as much as most people here on the boards but its still a lot for me. Right now this stone is in the lead:

.554 I SI1 AGS Ideal Round

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-1958361.htm#

The diamond seems good and the Idealscope image also looks pretty good (although I would like others opinions on this). Some concerns I have are the Ex/Ex for pol/sym rather than Id/Id. Is this something most PS buyers would be concerned about. It scored a 1.3 on the HCA so that seems to be right in line as well. So . . . what''d you think?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ditto what mr. holloway says...
DO IT! and quick
2.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I''d second (and third) that. Great choice, great price, and NO worries on the ex/ex at all. It''s not a difference discernable to the eye.

Congrats!

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
That one was on my short list for my recent pendant project. It should look beautiful.

ryanthekiwi

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the assuring words. I am going for it and will have the diamond on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results