shape
carat
color
clarity

Purchasing radiant cut online

jayd

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I'm just joined but I have been creeping the site for a while :geek:
I want to purchase a radiant cut diamond online (is this a good idea? any sites you recommend?) I have done quite a bit of research but it still very confusing with all the depths and crowns and cuts..jeez :read: :errrr:
I want close to a 1.5 ct Radiant cut, color E/F, clarity no less than vs2. I just want something that will look good in a solitaire setting and not have any visible inclusions or be yellowy. Please link me to any diamonds you recommend. (budget for ring including setting is about 12,000)

thank you in advance :love:

Megenoita

Rough_Rock
Better idea is to find the best jewelers in your area AFTER you've done as much price-shopping as you can, and ask them to compete. They can get in any diamond you saw online if you are looking for a radiant, or extremely comparable, and you can choose from seeing it in person. That's a smart idea. All the top jewelers in a given city WILL compete with online prices if they need to in order to make a sale.

Buying online is fine, but finding the best RADIANT in terms of shape appeal and light performance will be very challenging.

If you really wanted to buy online, the only site I know that goes into extreme depth with fancy shapes is GoodOldGold. I looked at Whiteflash because they do a great job with ideal cut rounds, but I can't even find any Radiant listings.

Well, GoodOldGold has a 1.53 G VS2 Radiant with amazing specs. Also ASET, Diamond XRay. G color is fine--not too yellow at all, if GIA and not an unlucky cert; wont appear yellow. The stone is an Excellent/Excellent with AGS and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Go to the site and look at all the pics, is my suggestion.

You can find the same/better by doing the first method I suggested, but it WILL be laborsome. The easiest way if you did the first method is just filter to GIA Ex/Ex and ask to see a bunch at a store that can get them in.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results