shape
carat
color
clarity

Pulled the trigger too soon on Memoire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock

I was so eager to buy a Memoire setting that I just couldn''t wait for Bobby in Houston to call me back after his trip. Someone from Pearlman''s was to get right back to me and never did, so I called Quest. They doscounted by 15% and said they could get my setting within 2 weeks. I ordered the setting first thing Friday morning.

Now of course, the return calls came and I realize I could have saved a lot of money.

I will have my ring soon, but the savings could have been substantial.

Learn from me and go with Robert''s in Houston or Pearlman''s for a better deal on Memoire.

Nancy

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Nancy--

I''m so sorry to hear about this! It''s really a shame that Pearlmans didn''t call you back.
15.gif

I know you were eager to replace your ring, and I definitely think you made a great choice with Memoire. It''ll be nice to have everything completed in two weeks, but I know what you mean about the savings.

Now I wish I hadn''t even mentioned Quest to you. I had received a pretty good quote from them and didn''t realize that Pearlman''s or Robert''s Fine Jewelry would offer a steeper discount. Now I''m wondering whether I should have waited to talk to Bobby, too, especially since I was in no real rush. Quest actually had my ring size in stock, which meant that it would have been shipped immediately and eligible for returns/exchanges, but I thought the extra couple hundred dollars in savings would be worth the wait and final sale. Now, of course, I''m feeling impatient.

I''m really sorry I contributed to/enabled your haste, Nancy
8.gif
. I hope you''re happy with the end results, regardless.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
well, if it was first thing friday morning there may still be time to call them and either cancel the order for full refund or see if they will honor better pricing if you give them the quotes you got elsewhere. it''s worth a try anyway.

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
Erica-

The only thing you enabled was my having a beautiful ring! I am grateful to have met you online (and I can'' wait to see your ring
30.gif
)I jsut want those buying a Memoire in the future to know that they should call Pearlman''s and Robert''s first. The savings would be significant on the seeting (enough for a really nice designer bag).

Nancy

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gosh, so sorry Nancy. I get like you when I finally make a decison I want to get the ball rolling ASAP. Thanks for the heads up to future posters and if you ever decide you want the matching wedding band you now know who to call
1.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh DANG! I feel for you, and I HATE it when that happens!!!
39.gif

Oh well... on the bright side, you are gonna have ONE KILLER RING, and SOON!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results