stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have Consumer Cellular.
Very cheap and great service.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I live in a cellular hole, t-mobile hardly works inside, Verizon is spotty but mostly ok, and at&t and U$ Cellular have the best signal.
The old sprint network was the worst.
So I use cricket, cheaper to get on the at&t network which has decent signal in my area.
I don't care about slower internet speeds on a phone so have the lowest cost plan.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also have, and love, Consumer Cellular. :dance:
$20 a month for unlimited talk and text and 5GB data, of which I think I've never used even a couple MB for checking Los Angeles traffic when away from my home iMac.

Also, Consumer Cellular trains their customer service agents to be very patient and understanding with us shriveld up old farts.
I really appreciate that.

Nothing's worse than dealing with a smart@ss customer service agent who's a Gen-whatever-the-fvck :roll: who comes across as an annoyed, bothered, and impatient because I'm are not cool and keep up with the latest XY and Z. :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

I'd never buy an iRipOffPhone, but apple's customer service for my puter is absolutely outstanding! :clap::clap::clap:
The only things I own from apple is an iMac, a MacBook Air, and EarPods - oh, and a trackpad.
No icloud or apple music, and it annoys me that I'm constantly bumping into their not-so-subtle interruptions when applemusic launches itself :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:, or I get popups for the cloud.

thomasfrank

Rough_Rock
Great to know about your service. I will recommend it to my friends. pokedoku

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also have, and love, Consumer Cellular. :dance:
$20 a month for unlimited talk and text and 5GB data, of which I think I've never used even a couple MB for checking Los Angeles traffic when away from my home iMac.

Also, Consumer Cellular trains their customer service agents to be very patient and understanding with us shriveld up old farts.
I really appreciate that.

Nothing's worse than dealing with a smart@ss customer service agent who's a Gen-whatever-the-fvck :roll: who comes across as an annoyed, bothered, and impatient because I'm are not cool and keep up with the latest XY and Z. :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

I'd never buy an iRipOffPhone, but apple's customer service for my puter is absolutely outstanding! :clap::clap::clap:
The only things I own from apple is an iMac, a MacBook Air, and EarPods - oh, and a trackpad.
No icloud or apple music, and it annoys me that I'm constantly bumping into their not-so-subtle interruptions when applemusic launches itself :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:, or I get popups for the cloud.

The only thing that we own from Apple is their stock, lol

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
$15 a month, unlimited texts and calls, 5 GB data from Mint Mobile.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results