shape
carat
color
clarity

PS question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Boy, I''m full of PS questions today LOL!

How can I keep track of threads that I''ve posted in? I''ve tried subscribing to threads but it doesn''t seem to work...I never get any notifications. Is there some other way to know if there has been any other activity in a particular thread?

Thanks!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 3:04:12 PM
Author:orbaya

How can I keep track of threads that I''ve posted in? I''ve tried subscribing to threads but it doesn''t seem to work...I never get any notifications. Is there some other way to know if there has been any other activity in a particular thread?

Thanks!
I do it this way, click on the subscribe button at the top, then it will produce a box which gives you the option of subscribing to your email, check the box then hit submit and it should send you an email each time someone replies to the thread. I don''t know if there is any other way to do it...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock

I''ve tried subscribing to threads but it doesn''t seem to work...
I have that problem, as well. Not sure what the issue is. Out of curiosity, are you on a mac?

If I want to keep track of any thread I''ve posted in, I just click on "Find all posts" under my avatar and scroll through to find what I need.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 3:06:50 PM
Author: Lorelei

Thanks!
I do it this way, click on the subscribe button at the top, then it will produce a box which gives you the option of subscribing to your email, check the box then hit submit and it should send you an email each time someone replies to the thread. I don''t know if there is any other way to do it...
I''ve tried doing this, but I never get the emails.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 3:27:26 PM
Author: musey

I have that problem, as well. Not sure what the issue is. Out of curiosity, are you on a mac?

If I want to keep track of any thread I''ve posted in, I just click on ''Find all posts'' under my avatar and scroll through to find what I need.
Nope, not a mac. I''ll try the scrolling thing, I guess. I was hoping there was some other way.

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 5:40:19 PM
Author: orbaya

If I want to keep track of any thread I''ve posted in, I just click on ''Find all posts'' under my avatar and scroll through to find what I need.
Nope, not a mac. I''ll try the scrolling thing, I guess. I was hoping there was some other way.
I use a PC (actually, multiple PC''s) and I also cannot subscribe to threads. When I first registered, I was able to but for the longest time it has not worked. I even tried using different email addresses, but that didn''t help. Seems to be a more widespread problem ...

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 6:02:38 PM
Author: turtledazzle

Date: 1/2/2008 5:40:19 PM
Author: orbaya

I use a PC (actually, multiple PC''s) and I also cannot subscribe to threads. When I first registered, I was able to but for the longest time it has not worked. I even tried using different email addresses, but that didn''t help. Seems to be a more widespread problem ...
I wonder if this is something Admin can look into? I would really love to be able to use that feature.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I have not used it.What is this suppose to do??? Sorry I know its simple question, but I have no idea? Thanks

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 9:45:05 PM
Author: scarleta

I have not used it.What is this suppose to do??? Sorry I know its simple question, but I have no idea? Thanks

scarleta,

The "subscribe" feature allows you to stay on top of a certain thread that you want to follow closely by e-mailing you a copy of every contribution posted to the thread. Is that what you were asking?

Deb
34.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Deb yes that is exactly what I was asking.It would be easier to follow a thread.Thanks Deborah now I can try it out..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results