shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Mommy thread with toddlers 12-36 months

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Tgal: Yikes!!!! that must have been P.A.I.N.F.U.L!!! but great news about getting some zzzzz''s! i can''t remember the last time i''ve been able to sleep with no worry since K was born! ..sorry bout the fleas
14.gif
14.gif

Steph: I have the Quest and love it!! I saw the one u posted, but HATED the seat belt clip..it was a pain trying to get it to open easily! plus i honestly could not find much difference between it and the quest and the quest was much cheaper!

Tacori : Hope Tessa is feeling better today and her gums/teeth arent bugging her too much
7.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the input on the stroller girls! I just remember with my first 5 years ago, I got one of those huge travel systems, and then by 3 months later, I wanted to change to a lighter weight one. I just feel like it is such a big waste of money to only use the first one for a few months....hmmm, I will have to do some more research. Thanks again!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock

I don’t know how you ladies keep up with all these different threads, but I think I have default back to lurking on the preggo and baby threads. I am just too tired/sleepy to response to everything.

Updates on M:
M can hold and sip out of her sippy cup, but lately she’s just been biting on it for the most part. She is teething. One more tooth breaks through the gum, so she has 8 now. I wonder if more are coming b/c she had been biting on everything, but she isn’t very crabby. She is cruising more now. We just got her that FP push toy, but she is hesitant to take steps. We also got her an umbrella stroller that we are keeping in DH’s car.

Going backward.

Steph
I second going to BRU and trying the different Maclarens. As much as we like to just have an all-in-one stroller, seems like most of us ended up getting a second ligther weight stroller.
Tgal
Yikes about your teeth. Sounds so painful. Hope the pain goes away soon.
On getting painful dental work more often – I think it really depends on the dentist or hygienist. When I was still living in the Bay Area, my dentist and his assistant was not gentle at all. The assistant would put the water sucking tube on the side of my mouth pushing on my lip. I hated that. When I moved here and went to DH’s dental office, the hygienist was so awesome. Then that hygienist retired and the new one isn’t as great but still good.
That sucks to have to deal with the flea every spring/summer.
Tacori
Awww T is so cute with her doll.
So funny about her laughing, saying “ni ni” and running upstairs.
msb
You are really getting going with your cupcake business. That’s great.
Cute pic of K. He is such a big boy.
Puffy
Sorry B is sick. But it’s so cute that he says “Brady is sick, mommy.” Hope he feels better soon.
Burk
Glad your appt went well. Your OB sounds awesome. Sounds like a good idea to take the pressure off. TTC can get stressful.
Poor Tayva with her allergies.
Bobo
Little B picked up “scare” in Chinese pretty fast huh. That’s cute.
Your pedi sounds very sweet.
Jas12
Sounds like you did great for the first night away from Co.
lili
I don’t know if M is eating enough solids. She has one bowl of porridge for brunch at 9ish and a bowl for dinner. She also eats a small bowl of cheerios with BM in between those meals. Then she snacks on puffs and cheese here and there, and has fruits after dinner.
She is very easily distracted when nursing, but MIL said she is easily distracted when having her bottles also. She has to offer the bottle to M for three times b4 she actually finish the whole bottle of 6oz.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
QT~Thanks. My OB is great. Very lucky. I can't keep track, but how old is M again? I'd think you could try a veggie in her solid schedule? Does she have any veggies?

puffy~I can totally relate to feeling like DH will never be home. I'm sure he'll be back before you know it! Sorry poor B isn't feeling well. Hope he's feeling better soon. I feel terrible that poor T has allergies. Mine are bad right now, too, so I can only imagine how she must be feeling. She had a much better day today.

msb~thanks!

mrss~Thank you! I am enjoying my break...a little disappointed by our crappy weather but enjoying my time with T. Good luck finishing unpacking!

Tacori~So cute about T and her doll. Booo for teething! Hope they break through ASAP! I will make it to a GTG some day. My T is obsessed with babies. She spots babies everywhere so one day when I was on PS and she wanted to "play" with my laptop I showed her the babies. I was kind of surprised she sat still to look at them. But now she calls my laptop "baby" and asks to sit on my lap to look. T was an "oops." I was only off BC for a month so we have no real reason to think this time should be difficult. We shall see. I'm glad he was so relaxed about things. Made me feel better.

Tgal~So sorry about the terrible tooth situation! And the fleas.....yuck!!

In T news-she was in a much better mood today and so we resumed PT. She had no poop accidents in her diaper but did pee during her nap. Not bad. Also, we started the one nap schedule today and it went really well. I think she was pretty tired from not sleeping well the past few days due to her allergies but she slept from 11:30-3 and then woke in a great mood. Hopefully tomorrow goes equally as smooth.
16.gif

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to pop in quick to say thanks for the feedback on what to take when preggo & sick. Tacori- safefetus.com is awesome! Back home and going to doc tomorrow...Hope everyone is doing well!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks puffy, I''m pretty sure it will leave a scare on his forehead.
Oh well, good thing he is a boy. Sorry to hear B is sick, hope he feel better soon.

Thanks Burk, glad to hear the appt went well. Your OB sounds wonderful
the "old college try" advice sounds pretty good.

Thanks msb700, little B was scared and cried the whole time while the
pedi cut out his stitches. It breaks my heart when I hear his "scare and hurt" cries.

Thanks MrsS, talk about unpacking, I need to go home and pack more.

Thanks Tacori, I count my blessing with little B every night when we go to bed.
Tessa is such a sweet loving girl. Sorry to hear about teething, little B is too.
He is Mr. Crabby lately.

TGal, sorry to hear about your teeth & the flea infestation. I hate summer.
I always get flea bites, not from our dog, he is on Advantage but from outside
like on the grass. The best sleep you ever had since Amelia sounds so good. I need that drug...

QT, his pedi is a very nice man, he will always have a special place in our heart
because he really listen to my concerns and I will always be thankful because of him
little B''s Kawasaki was caught early before any damage was done.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Steph, I hated my travel system. Ugg! LOVE, love, love the snap ''n go and then a nice full size plus an umbrella. SO I guess in MY perfect world I have 3 strollers. My snap ''n go is baby trend (Chicco car seat), then I gave my MIL my full size chicco stroller and got a BOB (REI 20% sale), then I have the Mac Volo which is an AWESOME umbrella. So light. I agree you need to test them out for yourself. You might like something better. Have different wants. KWIM? Usually private baby stores have a good selection.

TGal, you poor thing! First off...oh the pain! Dental work is NEVER fun. And the fleas! Ahhh! Glad you are getting some rest and getting the fleas taken care of. I had fleas once in my house. HORRIBLE! I cannot imagine getting them every year.

msb, she woke up in a great mood. ALWAYS a plus!

Q, I lurk (sometimes) on the other threads. This is the one I really put an effort into. Yay for holding AND drinking from a sippy. That is an awesome milestone. I cannot believe how many teeth she has! Tessa is a funny girl. She was trying to "feed" her doll her sippy of milk tonight. Haha. She held it up to the dolls''s mouth. Also she is obsessed with pointing (and then saying) to my ears, nose, head...she then ATTACKED me with sloppy kisses and held her face against mine and was laughing manically (probably b/c I only had one eye b/c she looked silly to me too).

Burk, see...if she was an accident hopefully you will not have trouble. Try not to over think it which I know is easier said than done. That is cute that T plays with your laptop. My T will just shut it and say "all done." Haha. When she wants my attention she wants it NOW. Yay for successful PTing. And yay for one nap! My T has been on one nap for awhile and it makes running errands, play dates, etc easier.

Natalina, Hope you are feeling better. safefetus.com is awesome! Glad it was helpful. Not sure if you are planning to BF but it is helpful for that too.

Bobo, they really are blessings. I am not a cheesy person but my heart is so full b/c of her. I feel grateful and lucky everyday.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 1:42:40 PM
Author: steph72276
Hi, Mommies! I have a quick question....does anyone have the Maclaren Techno XLR stroller? I really love it with the chocolate brown/pink or blue combo and like that it can be used from infant to 65lbs.....just wondering if anybody here has any experience with it. I did a search, but a thread with 7,000 post came up, so I couldn't find it. Thanks
1.gif

Link: http://www.maclarenbaby.com/us/content/view/162/88888908/lang,en/
We have it - it's the only Maclaren that has handles that adjust enough for me. We really like it, although it is a bit bulkier than the other Maclarens. Did you have any questions in particular?

ETA - after reading some of the other replies - you can use it from birth without any attachments, although it does have a bar thing that you can put on it so that you can use it with a carseat. The birth on up appealed to us but not enough to justify the extra money. I wanted one of the other ones as they've gotten such good reviews, but the handles just weren't long enough for me.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Burk
M is 10.5 months now. There are veggies and meats in her porridge (it''s Chinese style porridge). There is enough veggies to make the porridge the color of the veggies. You think that''s enough. Maybe I should give her more.
PT is going well for T. Yay!

Bobo
It''s great that you can get such great support from your pedi.

Tacori
Thanks. She play with her sippy more than drink from it, but it''s something.
Aww T is so cute with her doll. You should post video of her playing with her doll on FB. That would be so adorable.
The sloppy kisses are sweet. I can''t wait for that stage.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the replies about the stroller ladies. I am going to make a trip to BRU to check them all out! Thanks again!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
msb good luck on the TTC!! now B is convinced that there is a puppy in the tummy. so DH and i are thinking about getting him a puppy, just cause he loves our dog now and our poor little dog probably won''t be around for much longer. and our dog now is way too old to keep up with B, so he needs a younger dog to chase around all the time.

mrss hope the unpacking goes well.

tacori so cute about T with her doll. did her K9''s come through yet? poor girl.

tgal YIKES!!! man, you have been through a ton!! sounds painful! and the flea infestation, sorry to hear about that. sorry that you''re getting bit by the fleas, but i guess it''s a good thing that it''s only you and not amelia.

qt how are you feeling? sounds like M is doing very well!!

burk sounds like T is doing very well with the PT and with the one nap schedule. i''m sure DH will back before i know it, which isn''t soon enough sometimes. haha. hope tomorrow goes well with T as well.

bobo how is little B doing? i''m sure the scar will be minimal.

B is still sick which sucks, but he hasn''t been too much of a mess today, which is great, just a little clingy. he took another long afternoon nap, which was nice so i got to take a long nap as well, and he went to bed early again. i was able to get tons done today...FINALLY!!! i got like 5 loads of laundry done, some cleaning, vacuuming, organizing...the house actually looks like a house.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey gals, thanks for the words of support. I''m looking forward to catching up on the thread and commenting this weekend - the flea people are coming on Friday, thank God. I''m being eaten alive here, but so far, not a single bite on the kid.

Also, a shout out of thanks to the ladies who recommended the Munchin straw sippy. It has turned out to be Amelia''s favorite cup!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fingers crossed T will actually fall asleep soon. We go to the Y around 4 and I would hate to wake her up. As of now she is moaning and singing to herself. She was acting strange this morning. When I went into her room she was still laying down and NOT in any hurry to stand up. Usually she is already standing and jumping when I go in there. Hope she is feeling okay.

Q, I NEED to take more video. I think the last we have is from her b-day party. Yes, I am a horrible mom. At least I take lots of still pics. Video has never been my thing. BUT if I ever do I will post it for sure on FB. Have fun with your new camera. I am excited for you!!!

puffy, no they haven''t broken in yet!
38.gif
So annoying. You guys are so nice to B. Most likely T will NEVER have a puppy (or a dog). Hopefully she can survive that disappointment
2.gif
Poor B. Sorry he is sick but yay for getting things done!

TGal, at least the fleas like you and not A! I am sure that is a relief. Hope they get em all on Friday!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
bobo~Thanks! I enjoy my Ob''s humor...as did DH. He told me that in college there was no "timing" you just "tried" all the time!
20.gif

Tacori~Hope you''re right. I am a total researcher and need to know exactly what''s happening which is what caused me to start temping. I wish I would have never started that nonsense. So I''ll be more than happy to ditch it! T went back to two naps today. She woke up early and just couldn''t make it until 11:30. Oh well. I''ll keep trying.

QT~At M''s age T was eating two full servings (probably 4 oz) of veggies a day. I don''t know how many veggies are in the porridge but maybe M is getting that much through the porridge? Does the porridge also have meat? T was eating chicken, noodles, and bread by then as well.

puffy~My sassy girl decided she doesn''t like PT today.
20.gif
As in, I brought her into the bathroom to put her on the potty and she said "oh no mommy" and I asked why she didn''t want to go on the potty any more and she then said "no potty." So, the rest of the day the little stinker has told me when she was peeing and pooping in her diaper but if I asked if she wants to go on the potty she says "no way." I''m not going to push it. Wow. I''m going to have my hands full in the years to come.
5.gif
Glad B is at least acting more like him self. Hopefully has all better soon. Yay for getting a lot done.....I need to do that. We have company coming this weekend.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Burk, kids are so funny. Wonder what gets into their little brains and just decide to veto.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Bobo
Glad B is doing better, hope he continues to heal quickly.
Can you put some bandage on the stitches when he''s awake and remove them when he''s sleeping to prevent him from scratching?
Like puffy said, that''s so cute but sad at the same time little B knows "pa".

Puffy
Hehe, too funny that B thinks you have a puppy in there.
I can just see him pulling you by the arm as if he''s leading his little puppy and introduce everyone to his future buddy :D
That''s great you guys are getting him a real puppy. Kids and pets are so cute together.
I would get a pet for J, but I''m not a pet type and certainly do not have a backyard for a pet.
Hehe, why is he so camera shy now?
What happen to the crack-up that follows his "cheese" before?
J is doing ok. She''s a bit clingy when we drop her off at daycare.
It''s either a stage thing or because I''m weaning her. Speaking of weaning, she''s on milk strike again.
Didn''t drink a drop the whole day at daycare
38.gif

Hope she breaks down soon and start drinking.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Burk
Haha, have to laugh at what your OB said.
And I agree, just relax and give it the "old college try".
Hopefully, TTCing for #2 is as easy as the first.
Just wondering, could your longer cycle due to stress from your house building?

Hehe, that''s cute and funny that T is so captivated by all the babies in this thread.
J is only intrigued w/ TGal''s animated one. She goes crazy when she sees it.
Oh, and she loves the animated emoticons too....I had to go to the emoticons thread and let her look.

LOL about the potty...like TGal said, kids are so funny.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Real quick had to share...when T got up from her nap I asked if she had to go potty. We went in and I put her on her potty and turned around to grab toilet paper. I turned back to see her standing up peeing on the floor!!
23.gif
She looked at me and said "oh no" and then tried to run off! She''s a little devil.....good thing she''s cute!

lili

Ideal_Rock
QT
36.gif
36.gif
for taking the sippy (even though she''s playing w/ it more, but it''s a start) and cruising.
Sounds like M is doing really well. Wow, 10.5 months already? Less than 2 months and you''ll have a 1 yr!
How''s the bday planning going?
Sounds like M is eating solid pretty well. Definitely more than what J is eating.
How big a bowl is the porridge anyway?
I hear you on the kiddo being easily distracted.
J is the exact same way. Had to lift up her head at every peep when she''s nursing just to see what it is and where it''s coming from.
I think that''s why she likes the cup and straw (instead of the sippy) because she can drink and doesn''t have her view obstructed.

Tacori
LOL....how cute that she "ATTACKED" you w/ sloppy kisses and holding your face close!

Puffy
Aweee...sorry to hear that B is not feeling well, but yay for him sleeping more so that you can clean the house and do the laundry :D
How are you feeling? Still a bit nauseated?

Burk
LOL...a little devil indeed. It''s a good thing it #1 instead of #2 :razz:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
tgal- so sorry about your teeth and the fleas. that is no fun. I put flea stuff on my dog every month even in the winter b/c I cannot stand fleas. hope they can get them all on friday. oh and yay for the success with the straw sippy!!

tacori-have fun at the y. maybe T is going through a growth spurt and needing the extra sleep?

burk-too funny about the potty. you sure got a girl who knows exactly what she wants or doesn''t want to do.

lili- any more luck with the weaning?

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
tacori did T nap? i can''t believe they haven''t broken in yet, that poor girl, they must be annoying for her!! haha, i said we were THINKING about getting him a puppy. haha. but in all seriousness, when DH is back in town, we''re going to see if there is one at the animal shelter we can adopt. DH has a thing for adopting animals, which is great. then if not, we''ll look into buying him one. and hopefully then he will get it that the puppy isn''t in my belly.

burk OMG, haha....i can''t believe she was peeing on the floor. your girl cracks me up! T''s still young, so you have plenty of time to PT her when she wants to. how are things going with the house?

lili oh man, J is on a milk strikes again? she is not happy about the weaning is she? how is the weaning going? or it''s going so well that J is refusing to have milk? the funny thing about the puppy in my belly is, he tells his play buddies to pet it!! haha!! it cracks me up, but it''s a but weird. he will tell them that his new puppy is sleeping in there, then say, "here, pet it then kiss it!!" so strange kids are!! i think B is just protesting the camera cause he wants to be the one taking the pictures, but oh well. he''s gotta learn that i am the boss..that''s right...i am, sometimes i have to remind myself that too.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
burk - I hope your "college" TTC goes well and you don''t have to go on meds.
good luck with the PT too. I''m glad you''re not forcing it. My bro tried pushing my nephew and the boy ended up in diapers until 3 (we have a real stubborn streak in our family). I''m LOL at the pee story. I bet she just wanted to see what was happening in her potty. LOL

msb - love the pic of K. He has the best expressions ever.
good luck with the non-TTCing. I think I''ll be doing the same starting next month (DH said once we finish this box of condoms, so he''s getting really lucky this month - LOL). I know I should wean DD before trying for another but I figure if it happens without the temping or charting then it was meant to be.

janine - Congrats on the flex day, that''s great. I''ll keep my fingers crossed that you get the second one too!

jas12 - glad you were able to enjoy your day off and what a bonus to cut another feeding out - congrats!

bobo - bless little B''s heart. You''re "scare" story is sad and precious at the same time. Glad the stiches are out and he''s healing well. Big Hugs to you both.

puffy - I''m seriously LOL at the "puppy" and "camera" stories. What a character! I bet you spend a good part of your day laughing at his antics. I can''t wait til DD starts talking like that.
sorry he''s sick :0( I hope he feels better soon.

mrss - I hope you get settled in quickly and get some time to RELAX!!

tacori - that''s funny about T and her doll. Sabrina loves diapering and walking her babies (she has 2) in their stroller. I wonder what it is about this age that makes them turn little mommas.
How many teeth does Tess have now? S has all but the 4 second molars. I''m sooo not looking forward to those coming in.

tgal - OUCHY!! Sorry about the tooth pull. At least there was a bright side to it. I haven''t slept a full night since DD was born and I can almost see myself doing that if it meant some good ZZZs.
Sorry the fleas are back. Hopefully the exterminator gets them before it spreads thru your whole place.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori, I know what you mean, all my stress goes away the moment I see my baby.

Thanks QT, we got lucky with this pedi. Little B''s first two pedis wasn''t so great.

puffy, little B is doing well, just try to take the bandage off every chance he get.
Sorry B is still sick. You should rest when B rest, reading your list makes me tired.

TGal, are the flea people better then the flea bomb you can get at stores?
DH and I got some flea bites and I think it''s from standing in the yard of our new
home watering the trees. We hope we didn''t bring the fleas into the new home but just
to be cautious I''m thinking of bombing the home before we move in.

Thanks lili, the pedi put some special glue and tape on the scar,
he want no scar on him. Pedi said "we want a plastic surgeon result"
5.gif

Now he is "pa pa" on everything. Hope J''s milk strike will be over soon.

Burk, can''t help but laughed that Tayva peed on the floor. Kids...too cute.

Thanks Stephen.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure if this has been posted but LaJobi Recalls Bonavita "Cabana" drop side cribs due to entrapment and strangulation hazards and Babi Italia Pinehurst and Bonavita Hudson drop side cribs due to risk of entrapment and suffocation

lili

Ideal_Rock
TGal--
forgot to say yay for the success w/ the straw sippy.
How is she w/ the whole milk? Is A still on formula?

MrsS--
Have fun unpacking
5.gif

It must be hard to do w/ 3 little kids running around the house.
Weaning is going not too well since she decided to not take any whole or breast milk during the day
38.gif

Last week wasn''t too bad since I just let her nurse a little before going to bed and nurse a little when she woke up in the morning.
She went down w/o putting a fight. Then I found that she wasn''t drinking any milk or water during the day, so decided to just not let her nurse at all at night.
I figure she''s probably saving her milk intake for her PM feeding. So hopefully she''ll wise up and start drinking during the day.
We are on day 3 of one feeding. It did take me 2 days to break her of the middle of the night feeding. So hopefully tonight will be better.
She cried herself to sleep the previous 2 nights
15.gif
and woke up famished.

Puffy--
Haha, I wonder when it will be before B starts trying to feed you to feed his puppy :razz:

lili

Ideal_Rock
Bobo--
That''s great that your pedi is so meticulous w/ B''s stitches.
Kids tend to heal pretty well in terms of not leaving scar.
Aweee....hope he''s not too scared now to play and be a kid.

SB--
Like QT said, you could get preggo and maybe Sabrina will self-wean.
Is she eating solid and drinking whole milk now?

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
burk: T's potty mischief is funny to read about (not as the mommy though I imagine)! I just picture her announcing she is pooping and then running everywhere but where the potty is! PT seems so challenging!

bobo: little B might not have a scar--so don't think about that just yet. Little ones are still so new and growing that things heal fast!!

also have a ques for toddler mom's about childcare/pre-school. I'm trying to think ahead the next year or so since I need to get a routine down to balance work, who will watch C (my mom can't do it forever, or can she..
emotion-14.gif
jk), and what scenarios would work. How does pre-school work? (compared to daycare). I think it's a shorter day, but is it a full week? Do any working moms make it work somehow? How about part time nannies--do they exist? I imagine they don't really appreciate a very tailored schedule since then it's harder for them to find another job to allow for a full income. Are there alternatives to nannies (to fulfill part time care, ie 3 days a week, 3 weeks a month,etc)? As you can see, I'm trying to avoid daycare, but if that's the last scenario standing, I will start moving forward on that.

And for mommies who did not start daycare for their babies right away..is there an age where it got worse (ie they were older so too attached)...or on the flip side, an age where daycare was easier to introduce?

A lot of questions I know, just throwing them out there in case anyone's got some first hand experience.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
lili, Amelia is on about 80/20 mix in her bottle right now, with most of it being whole milk. I''m still throwing some formula in there because we have it and I figure extra nutrients wouldn''t hurt. She does not like whole milk out of the straw sippy but it is getting better. Poor J...you feel so bad for the LOs when they wake up hungry. But it sounds like she is still doing well.

Janine, check Craigslist. A lot of nannies are looking for a job and figure part time is better than full time. But you take the risk of them dropping you if they do find full time. The idea is to find someone who already has part time and needs to fill a few more days. My nanny is part time and it is tough sometimes because I try to help her fill her other days since she has been loyal to me (and I''m an easy employer so she''d rather stay with me.)

Tacori, thanks for the recall list. We have a used bonavita from a friend so I will have to check it out.

Puffy, hope B feels better!

Well, it took 14.5 months but Amelia threw her first real tanty for not getting what she wants. I figure it had to happen sooner or later. We were at the beach for Stroller Strides class and now she wants to crawl everywhere so I let her crawl into a bit of sand nearby (but not on the beach, since this beach has a little mini park.) Oh my GOD, does this kid love sand! I tried putting her in it before but she wasn''t interested. Yesterday she was fascinated by it and when I picked her up to go, she chucked a fruity! Cried in the stroller all the way back to the car. Sobbed. Snot everywhere.

It was awesome.
3.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
TGAL: thanks..sounds like you got lucky finding someone good via CL. I''ll take a peek. Hard part is I wouldn''t be home to supervise, so really would have to nail down some references. Oh and yay for Amelia''s first tantrum
emwink.gif
. Was there back arching involved? If not, then you got it easy...lol

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just had to do something SO disgusting I can''t even talk about. Hint, it involved baby poop. *gag* The things we do. This morning we were at my neighbors and all of the sudden the house seemed REALLY quiet. I went to look and her front door was WIDE open and all three babies (she has 17 month old twins) were by her mailbox!!! So scary. They were just having a blast tearing apart her newspaper without a care in the world. Turkeys.

TGal, oh temper tantrums. She throws them daily. Gets pissed when she can''t do what she wants, go where she wants, eat what she wants (ie cookies). It is tiring. If you can''t find the recall info let me know and I can post more details.

Janine, I am putting T in "pre-school" right before her 3rd b-day. Before that I believe it is glorified daycare (no offense to anyone). At 3 I do think they can learn in an organized manner. Right now it is just a free for all
3.gif
From my understanding kids usually go 2-3 x a week from 9-12. So not sure what hours you work but sounds like a daycare or home care situation might work better. Since you are a working mom I don''t have real advice. Seems most moms on here do daycare but TGal does have a part time nanny.

Bobo, happy birthday!!!

SB, T has always been slow in the teeth department. She has 16 I think. Watching them be little mommies is SOOO sweet.

Puffy, yeah she did. I actually just put her down for a mini nap b/c she was out of control. I am into getting animals from shelters too.

MrsS, hope the unpacking is going well and you are settling in.

lili, she is funny and seems to LOVE putting her forehead against mind and laughing in my face. Haha.

Burk, T has peed on the floor after baths too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results